About the Da-Lite Tensioned Designer Contour Electrol 14540
Premium picture quality, convenient design
Premium picture quality, convenient design
Projector setups can deliver theater-like movie nights at home, but that doesn't mean we want a giant white rectangle on display all the time. A motorized retractable screen like the Da-Lite Tensioned Designer Contour Electrol offers a perfect solution. Most of the time, it's tucked away in its discreet wall-mounted case. When it's show time, just touch a button and the screen quietly lowers into position. And you don't have to sacrifice picture quality for convenience thanks to the screen's smooth tab-tensioned surface.
Da-Lite's HD Progressive screen material also provides a slight bump in brightness that can help low- to medium-output projectors deliver a picture with more punch. The screen's textureless surface is well-suited for use with 4K projectors.
- 110" diagonal image size (16:9 aspect ratio)
- viewing area: 96"W x 54"H
- designed for use with HD and 4K projectors
- tab-tensioned screen maintains a smooth surface
- HD Progressive surface with screen gain of 1.1 provides a slight boost in brightness
- suitable for laser projectors with standard, short, and ultra short throw lenses
- optimal viewing angle range is 85° half-angle, 170° total
- black border around viewing area enhances perceived picture brightness and contrast
- Agility Battery Motor offers wire-free installation
- battery lasts over 200 cycles on a single charge
- micro USB adapter can stay connected for constant power or be used to recharge as needed
- includes wall-mountable 3-button switch (wall plate sold separately)
- aluminum case with white powder-coated finish
- case dimensions: 117"W x 4-5/8"H x 4-1/8"D
- made in USA
- warranty: 5 years
- MFR # 14540
What's in the box:
- Retractable projection screen
- microUSB-to-USB cable
- AC/USB power adapter
- Remote control (CR2450 3V battery)
- Mounting hardware
- Instruction Manual
Customer reviews for Da-Lite Tensioned Designer Contour Electrol 14540
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Da-Lite Tensioned Designer Contour Electrol 14540
Tensioned Designer Contour Electrol Series: The Tensioned Designer Contour Electrol Series is a ceiling or wall-mounted electric screen offering simple installation with the benefit of a smaller housing. With all the benefits of an electric screen but the flexibility of wire-free installation, there's now an alternative for challenging wired screen installations. The standard Agility Battery Motor with the Tensioned Designer Contour is ideal for no-fuss installations or where flexibility is required to retrofit historic buildings or environments when wiring electricity becomes project prohibitive. This screen features a lithium-ion battery, lasting over 200 cycles on a single charge via microUSB port. It also comes with a wireless handheld remote control.
Note: Screen travel is stopped automatically in the down and up positions by the limit switches that are preset at the factory. If it's necessary to adjust for more or less drop, follow the steps in the Instruction Manual. The case cover must be removed to access the motor limit switches.
HD Progressive 1.1: HD Progressive 1.1 is a front projection screen surface designed for high resolution up to 16K. Recommended for laser projectors with ultra-short, short, and standard throw lenses. Its neutral white appearance provides brilliant image color. The screen is GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold certified to meet and exceed stringent standards for indoor air quality. HD Progressive 1.1 can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
- Viewing Angle (half-angle): 85 degrees
- Screen Gain: 1.1
Rechargeable Battery: The motor has a 12V built in lithium-ion battery pack with integrated charge management. Max power input for recharging is 5V/2A. Before first use, charge the motor for 6 hours using the included microUSB-to-USB cable and AC/USB power adapter. With a full charge the screen can operate for approximately 200 up/down cycles.
Remote Control: The included RF remote control provides wireless operation of the projection screen. It has a wireless range of up to 60'. Because the remote is RF (Radio Frequency) and not IR (Infrared), it does not have to be pointed directly at the projector screen. Control functions include Up, Down, and Stop.