About the Bluesound FS230
This custom stand for Bluesound's PULSE M or PULSE FLEX 2i gives your streaming speaker a solid foundation and lets you place it at the ideal listening height. Handy internal power cable routing gives it a clean look wherever you place it in your home. You could run two speakers in stereo and set them on a pair of these stands at two points across the room, with your loveseat in the sweet spot. Or stand a pair behind you as rear speakers in your Bluesound surround sound system.
What's in the box:
- Upright post
- Pulse Flex attachment (pre-installed)
- 2 Pulse M attachments
- Large counter-sunk hex-screw
- 2 Small counter-sunk hex-screws
- Short pan-head hex-screw
- 4 Long pan-head hex-screws
- 4 Feet
- 3 Hex-keys
- Installation Instructions
Customer reviews for Bluesound FS230
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bluesound FS230
Speaker Floorstand: Use the FS230 floorstand to mount the Bluesound Pulse M speaker or Bluesound Pulse Flex 2i speaker (both sold separately). Precision engineered with high-grade materials to perfectly match the Pulse M speaker, the FS230 floorstand provides the perfect platform for the Bluesound Pulse M or Pulse Flex 2i speaker. Proprietary attachments and hardware are included for the Pulse M speaker and Pulse Flex 2i speaker.
- Steel Construction: The FS230 speaker floorstand is precision engineered with heavy-gauge steel construction for the base, upright column, and proprietary speaker attachments. The stand is available in either a black or white finish to match your compatible Bluetooth speaker and room decor.
- Height Adjustable: The floorstand is height adjustable (25.25" to 45.25") for precise alignment of the Pulse M or Pulse Flex 2i speaker. There is a small threaded insert on the back of the upright post that allows you to slide the upright column up or down. The threaded insert is tightened and loosened by the included hex-key.
- Adjustable Feet: Four feet are included to help isolate the stand and your compatible Bluesound speaker from the floor. The feet screw into the bottom of the stand's base and are adjustable for uneven floors.
- Cable Management: A cable management opening on the base and cable management channel along the upright column of the FS230 speaker floorstand helps to manage and conceal your speaker's power cord.
Note: The FS230 comes with the Pulse Flex speaker attachment pre-installed for the Bluesound Pulse Flex 2i speaker. This attachment must be removed and replaced with the Pulse M speaker attachment, when installing the Bluesound Pulse M speaker.