About the Yamaha STAGEPAS 1K
PA system that you can carry
PA system that you can carry
Yamaha's compact STAGEPAS 1K all-in-one PA system includes a powered 12" subwoofer with a 1000-watt Class D amplifier and a built-in 5-channel mixer, a line-array speaker stack with ten 1-1/2" high-frequency drivers, and two spacers used to adjust the height of the line array, along with a sturdy bag that holds everything. The system is incredibly easy to set up and use, no technical training needed!
Ins and outs
The STAGEPAS 1K's versatile mixer inputs connect a variety of sound sources to the system. Three mono channels with combo input jacks provide XLR and 1/4" connections, while Hi-Z switches on channels 2 and 3 let you connect electric instruments to the mixer without using a direct box. A stereo channel with dual 1/4" jacks allows you to connect devices with stereo outputs.
In addition to the mixer's line- and microphone-level inputs, you can also stream audio from your smartphone to the STAGEPAS 1K via Bluetooth® and control the system from your phone using Yamaha's free STAGEPAS Editor app (available for Android and iOS). When streaming audio via Bluetooth, the signal is automatically routed to the stereo channel.
Connect a second STAGEPAS 1K
The system provides XLR LINK input and outputs jacks which allow you to connect to a second STAGEPAS 1K system for stereo or mono output. The LINK output also serves as a line out for connection to a powered speaker. An XLR MONITOR output provides a separate signal for driving a powered monitor speaker, and also allows you to connect to a recording device or mixing board.
Dial in your sound
One knob controls the onboard SPX digital reverb, letting you choose between four kinds of reverb and echo and select the appropriate decay time. Separate EQ knobs let you individually adjust each channel's tone settings You also get a single-knob Mode control over the output which selects between three preset EQ/compression settings, making it easy to get the right sound for speech, performance, or DJ applications.
With innovative design, simple setup, and Yamaha's years of expertise, the STAGEPAS 1K system is your key to great portable sound.
- compact portable PA system
- includes line-array module with ten 1-1/2" speakers and 12" subwoofer
- built-in Class D amplifier (1000 watts peak power)
- 190 watts peak for line array drivers
- 810 watts peak for 12" sub
- 5-channel mixer
- 3 mic inputs accommodate 1/4" and XLR connectors
- ch 1: mic/line
- ch 2-3: mic/line, Hi-Z switch
- 1/8" stereo line level input on front panel connects to portable audio devices
- 2 line-level 1/4" input jacks allow mono or stereo input
- XLR LINK input/output lets you connect a second STAGEPAS 1K system
- selectable stereo or mono performance
- SPX digital reverb available on ch 1-3 (hall, plate, room, echo)
- Mode knob controls global EQ boost/cut
- Bluetooth allows wireless streaming from your smartphone or portable music device
- control system remotely from smartphone via Yamaha's STAGEPAS Editor app
- maximum SPL: 119 dB
- frequency response: 37-20,000 Hz
- coverage: 130° (horizontal), 30° (vertical)
- line array speaker: 2-5/8"W x 23"H x 3-3/8"D
- spacer (each): 2-5/8"W x 21-7/8"H x 3-3/8"D
- subwoofer: 13"W x 21-5/8"H x 3-3/8"D
- total system (assembled): 13"W x 78-1/2"H x 16-3/8"D
- line array speaker : 4 lbs.
- spacer (each) : 1-5/16 lbs.
- subwoofer : 44 lbs.
- complete system (assembled): 50-3/4 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # STAGEPAS 1K
What's in the box:
- Powered PA/mixer
- 1 Line array speaker
- 2 Spacers
- 8' Power cable (IEC 3-pin)
- Padded nylon cover
- Owner's manual
Customer reviews for Yamaha STAGEPAS 1K
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Yamaha STAGEPAS 1K
Features & specs
|Drivers per speaker||11|
|Woofer Size (inches)||12|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||1.5|
|System Frequency response||37-20k|
|RMS Power rating||---|
|Program Power rating||---|
|Peak Power rating||1000|
|Line Inputs||(5) 1/4" (3 balanced, 2 unbala|
Overview: The Yamaha STAGEPAS 1K is a lightweight, portable, all-in-one PA system that can deliver professional level audio while remaining compact and easy to use. It features a built-in 5-channel mixer with EQ and effects, Bluetooth audio playback and control (via App), and Yamaha's J-Curve Slim Line 10-speaker array along with a compact 12" subwoofer, all providing sound over a wide area.
J-Curve Slim Line Array: The STAGEPAS 1K features a high-frequency speaker array comprised of ten 1-1/2" speakers in a J-curve configuration, allowing for up to 30˚ of vertical and 170˚ of horizontal coverage. With the Slim Line Array at maximum height (approx. 6.5'), it can provide high-quality sound consistently over long distances from the front to the rear of the audience.
Subwoofer: The STAGEPAS 1K's new design features a 12" subwoofer driver in a compact bass-reflex enclosure, with reduced size and weight for improved portability. The enclosure incorporates Yamaha's Twisted Flare Port technology that reduces port wind noise while maximizing low-end output, producing powerful, distortion-free bass.
Amplifier: The Yamaha PA system is at the top of its class for output power, with a 1000W Class-D amplifier providing the Slim Line Array with 190W and the 12" subwoofer with 810W of clean power, capable of producing up to 119dB SPL. Utilizing Yamaha's decades-long experience in producing professional PA systems, the STAGEPAS 1K can maintain the same accurate, superior sound quality, even at high output.
STAGEPAS Editor: This dedicated remote control app, available from the Apple App and Google Play stores, lets you adjust volume and EQ remotely during rehearsals or a performance via a Bluetooth connection to your compatible smartphone or tablet. The Editor lets you save adjusted settings for certain songs or applications to shorten your setup process and maintain consistency from one performance to the next.
- Apple: (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch) iOS 11.0+.
- Android: 6.0+
- Inputs: The built-in 5-channel mixer features balanced XLR/1/4" combo jacks for mono Inputs 1-3 that can accept either mic- or line-level signals, selectable with a corresponding Mic/Line switch. Input 3 can also accept instrument-level signals and includes a Hi-Z switch. The Stereo Input (4/5) features two 1/4" TS inputs that can accept line-level or instrument-level signals, such as an electronic keyboard. The L/Mono jack can be used for a single mono source. The Stereo Input (4/5) also includes an 1/8" TRS input for audio playback from a portable device, smartphone, or tablet.
- Bluetooth: A Bluetooth enabled playback device can be paired to the STAGEPAS 1K for streaming audio to the PA system. A Pairing button is used for connecting the device, while the Control Mode button lets you control the Bluetooth device from the STAGEPAS Editor. Bluetooth signals are played through the Stereo Input (4/5).
- Levels: Mono Inputs 1-3 and Stereo Input 4/5 include a rotary Level control ranging from 0-10. Inputs 1-3 include a red Clip indicator that lights if the input signal starts to distort.
- Reverb: The STAGEPAS 1K features 4 types of built-in reverb, selectable with the Type/Time rotary control. Reverb controls for Inputs 1-3 allow varying amounts of reverb for each Input.
- EQ: All Input channels include a single knob EQ dial that provides a Flat response in the middle, low-end cut when turned to counter-clockwise (ideal for vocals), and boosted bass and treble when turned clockwise (ideal for instrument playback).
- Mode (Compression): A single rotary control lets you add one of three multi-band compression types to the Master output signals, Speech, Music, and Club, letting you select the setting closest to your application. This can add a more professional edge to your sound without having to understand complicated compression parameters.
- Master Level: A single rotary control adjusts the overall blend-signal output to both the subwoofer and the Line Array speakers. Built-in limiting circuitry provides protection for your system if the output signal starts to get overloaded. A Limit LED will light, indicating signal levels need to be reduced.
- Link: Two STAGEPAS 1Ks can be linked together to provide a wider coverage area and higher output for larger performances. Linked PAs can playback in either stereo or mono, the latter supports utilizing both PA's inputs (up to 6 mono and 2 stereo inputs). Female XLR Link In and a male XLR Link Out jacks are provided.
- Mono/ST Mode: Lets you select whether the audio output from the speaker will be mono or stereo. If Stereo is selected, this PA plays the left channel while the additional PA plays right channel information.
- Monitor: A male XLR jack lets you connect a powered speaker for monitoring purposes. A Monitor Level control adjusts the output level, independently of the Master Level control. This can be used for recording a performance without affecting the live broadcast.
- Reverb Foot SW: A 1/4" TS input jack lets you connect an optional unlatched-type footswitch to toggle the Reverb on and off.
Configuration&Portability: The STAGEPAS 1K can easily be setup and broken down for transportation. The 10-driver speaker array includes 2 additional spacer pieces allowing it to be placed at approximately 6.5" for optimum sound coverage. One or no spacers can also be used for a more compact setup. A padded nylon cover helps protect the PA system during transportation and storage and includes protective pouches for carrying the Line Array and the 2 spacers. A convenient carry-handle is built into the top of the subwoofer enclosure.
1 question already asked