About the RapcoHorizon XLR to 1/4"
In studio applications that require a balanced cable, these handmade, ultra-quiet cables set the standard for quality and value.
- two 24-gauge pure copper center conductors
- pure copper spiral shield (95% coverage)
- capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- resistance: 23 ohms/1000 feet
- flexible, durable matte PVC jacket
- warranty: limited lifetime
- MFR # BLC-25MS
What's in the box:
- 25' Balanced-line Lo-Z mic cable (terminated by a male 1/4" connector on one end and a male XLR connector on other end)
Customer reviews for RapcoHorizon XLR to 1/4"
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the RapcoHorizon XLR to 1/4"