About the Mackie SRT 210
A powered speaker that does everything
A powered speaker that does everything
My research into Mackie's line of SRT-Series powered speakers made me realize that they could handle just about any pro audio task thrown at them. Whether you're a DJ or a musician setting up to play a live gig, these speakers offer big-time built-in Class D amplifiers that supply plenty of safe, reliable power, while a built-in 4-channel mixer lets you zero in on the right sound for the venue. Built-in Bluetooth® provides wireless versatility to stream music from your phone and offers control over the speakers — good from over 300'. Versatile mounting options let you use the SRT powered speakers in a variety of ways, depending on the job at hand.
Because great sound is the priority
Mackie combined their Advanced Impulse™ Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Sym-X™ high-frequency horn to create a wider sweet spot, deliver accurate dispersion throughout the venue, and minimize distortion without taking away from output. Combined with the SRT210's 10" bass driver, you've got a great blend of sound to fill your space, big or small. Mackie's onboard SRT Mix Control provides full mixing controls, channel leveling, EQ settings (including 10 user presets), and venue-specific voicing modes. All can be accessed from the built-in high contrast display on the back on the speaker or through the SRT Connect™ app on your smart device.
Ready for expansion
This powered speaker is a powerhouse on its own, but Mackie's also anticipated the fact that some folks need to add more for bigger venues. Its XLR inputs and outputs enable you to daisy-chain multiple SRT powered speakers together, or you can add a separate mixer into the system and link multiple SRT powered speakers for supreme stereo separation. You'll even find an option to link a second SRT powered speaker to the primary speaker wirelessly — great for streaming music in stereo mode or for separate sources playing in different zones. It's all controllable using the SRT Connect app.
- 2-way powered PA speaker
- 10" high-output woofer
- 1.4" SYM-X™ horn driver
- class D amplifier with with system limiting and protection: 1600 watts peak
- 1400 watts peak to the woofer, 200 watts peak to compression driver
- system limiting and protection
- black polypropylene enclosure
- max SPL: 128 dB
- frequency response: 57-20,000 Hz (-3 dB)
- SRT Mix Control™
- setting levels, speaker modes, and onboard mixing
- 3-band EQ, delay
- multi-colored display with single-knob control
- adjustments made via SRT Connect™ control app for iOS and Android devices
- stream music from compatible devices
- wireless streaming and control to a second SRT speaker
- up to 330-foot (100m) range with compatible device using Bluetooth
- 4-channel input mixer
- inputs: 2 combo XLR/TRS, 3.5mm aux in, stereo Bluetooth
- input and master volume controls
- outputs: two XLR outs, plus mix output (XLR)
- 35mm socket for pole mounting and 3 M10 fly points for hanging
- one side handle for portability
- dimensions: 15.13"W x 22.81"H x 15.38"D
- weight: 28.2 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # SRT210
What's in the box:
- Powered PA speaker
- 70" AC power cord (IEC 3-pin)
- Owner's manual (Eng / Span / Fren / Ger)
Customer reviews for Mackie SRT 210
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Mackie SRT 210
Features & specs
|Drivers per speaker||2|
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||1.4|
|System Frequency response||57Hz-20kHz|
|RMS Power rating||N/A|
|Program Power rating||N/A|
|Peak Power rating||1600|
|Line Inputs||(2) XLR/1/4" combo|
|Tone Controls||3-Band EQ, 5 Speaker mode|
Overview: The Mackie SRT210 is a portable powered PA loudspeaker designed for live use in small venues and performance centers. It features 4 input channels along with Bluetooth audio streaming, all driven by 1600 watts of power. The SRT210 is the perfect solution for gigging musicians, DJs, schools, houses of worship, and more.
Amplifier & Drivers: The SRT210 features a high-efficiency, class-D amplifier that can provide up to 1600W of peak power. Drivers include a high-output 10" low-frequency driver and a 1.4" Custom Sym-X Horn high-frequency compression driver. This provides a symmetrical flat response at the crossover point for exceptionally smooth midrange. The built-in amp provides 1400W for the low-frequency driver and 200W for the high-frequency compression driver.
Advanced Impulse DSP Module: The SRT210 features Mackie's Advanced Impulse DSP - Proprietary Acoustic Tuning, providing precision crossover and transducer time-alignment for balanced, accurate, crystal clear sound across the dispersion zone. The SRT210 can provide 90˚ of horizontal and 60˚ of vertical coverage.
Inputs & Outputs: A rear-panel 4-channel mixer provides the following connections:
- Inputs 1&2: Two XLR/1/4" combo jacks can accept mic- or line-level signals, balanced or unbalanced, for either type of connection. Input 2 can accept Hi-Z sources such as an electric guitar or bass guitar, and includes a Hi-Z setting in the Configuration menu. Each channel includes a rotary Level control with a Unity center detent.
- Inputs 3/4: A 3.5mm (1/8") jack provides the stereo audio input for Channels 3 and 4. This lets you connect a portable player, smartphone, or tablet headphone output for music playback. A rotary Level control adjusts the amount of playback signal.
- Outputs: Three balanced male XLR jacks provide the audio outputs
for the SRT210:
- Direct Out: Inputs 1 & 2 each have their own Direct Out for outputting their respective input signals independently of the Mix Output.
- Mix Out: Provides a combined mix of all 4 input channels.
Setup & App Control: Configuration and settings for the SRT210 can be done through an on-screen menu system. The rear-panel includes a color TFT LCD display along with a rotary dial for navigating/selecting the menu options. Settings can also be made from a Bluetooth paired smartphone using the SRT Connect app, available for iOS and Android devices. The SRT Connect app lets you quickly access levels, EQ, Speaker Mode settings, and more. You can even link a second SRT Series loudspeaker (sold separately) and control both simultaneously from the app. The two PA systems can be configured as a stereo pair or two mono speakers. The following setup options are available for the SRT210:
- Mixer: The Mixer screen provides virtual "faders" for input channels 1&2, the Bluetooth channel, as well as the Main output channel. Each can be selected and adjusted using the selection dial.
- 3-Band EQ: High: ±12dB @5kHz, Mid: ±12dB @2.5 kHz, and Low: ±12dB @80 Hz.
- HPF: A 12dB/octave high-pass filter is available for each channel, with a cutoff range from 80Hz - 150Hz.
- Speaker Modes: Five Speaker Modes are available that
tailor the sound to best suit each particular application.
- Flat: Passes signals through unaffected.
- Live: Features an upper bass parametric scoop to reduce unwanted low-frequencies, while boosting upper mid-range and high frequencies.
- Speech: Rolls off low-end vocal boom while boosting high frequencies critical for speech intelligibility.
- Club: Increases bass and high-frequencies. Ideal for DJ and music playback applications.
- Monitor: This mode rolls-off the low frequency reinforcement that can happen when used as a floor monitor. Also reduces the mid-range "bite" for the artists on stage.
- Sub: This selection offers 4 crossover options when using the
SRT210 with a subwoofer (sold separately).
- Off: When no subwoofer is used.
- SR18S: Features a 140Hz crossover point, optimized for use with a Mackie SR18S subwoofer.
- DRM Sub: Features a 90Hz crossover, optimized for use with a Mackie DRM18S subwoofer.
- Var: Lets you select a crossover point from 40Hz to 160Hz when using a non-Mackie subwoofer.
- Delay: Lets you delay the sound output from 0.0ms to a maximum of 100ms, for time-aligning the sound when used with additional speakers.
- Bluetooth: The SRT210 can be paired to a Bluetooth enabled device for audio streaming. It can also be Linked to another SRT210 powered speaker and operate in Stereo mode, where each speaker is treated as a stereo pair, or Zone mode, where a mixed signal is sent to both speakers. In Stereo mode, the main level control affects both speakers. In Zone mode, each speaker's volume can be independently controlled. The Bluetooth menu setting gives options for Pairing, Linking speakers, and Stereo or Zone mode. If two speakers are connected and used in Stereo mode, you can specify which speaker will be the left and right. Linked speakers can be up to 328 feet apart.
- Configuration: The Configuration menu gives the
- Front LED: On/Off/Sig. Determines the status of the front-panel LED. Options include - On: LED lights continually when the PA is powered on, Signal: Lights when a signal is detected, and Off: LED remains off.
- CH1 In: Lets you select Mic or Line.
- CH2 In: Lets you select Line or Hi-Z.
- LCD Screen: Lets you to change the brightness of the LCD display with options for Hi, Dim, and Off.
- BT Settings:
- Auto Pair BT: Allows a previously paired device to auto reconnect if both the device and the speaker are powered on and in range.
- Auto Link BT: This allows two previously paired speakers to automatically re-link if both are powered on and within range.
- About/Reset: Displays the current information about the speaker (Bluetooth version, firmware version, etc.). Also lets you reset the PA speaker if necessary.
- Lock: A 4-digit pass-code can be entered to lock the controls from unwanted use.
Limiting & Protection: The SRT210 incorporates powerful multi-band compression that can target specific frequency ranges to prevent the system from being overloaded, without affecting the overall signal level. This dedicated process monitors and protects the amplifier in real-time, keeping "hot" signals in check while maintaining sound quality and tonal balance.
Construction: Designed for portability and durability, the SRT210 features a rugged polypropylene chassis with a textured finish and a powder-coated metal grille with nylon-net backing. The PA speaker can be placed upright, facing an audience, or be laid on its side as a stage monitor with 45˚ of angle. It includes a large built-in carry-handle and four M10 mounting points for suspending or "flying" the speaker. The PA speaker can be pole-mounted using one of two 35mm pole-mounting sockets - one vertical and one that provides a 7˚ downward angle.
- Frequency Range:
- -10 dB: 47Hz - 20kHz
- -3 dB: 57Hz - 20kHz
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90˚
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60˚
- Maximum SPL Peak: 128dB
- Low Frequency Driver: 10"
- High Frequency Driver: 1.4" Polymer compression driver
- Total Peak Power: 1600W
- Low Frequency Power: 1400W
- High Frequency Power: 200W
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Channel EQ: 3-Band, HPF
- Low: +/- 12 dB @ 80Hz
- Mid: +/- 12 dB @ 2.5kHz
- High: +/- 12 dB @ 5kHz
- HPF: Variable from 80Hz - 150Hz
- Speaker Modes: Flat, Live, Speech, Club, Monitor
- Inputs: (2) XLR/1/4" combo (balanced/unbalanced), (1) 3.5mm TRS (unbalanced)
- Input 1 (Mic/Line): 20kΩ balanced
- Input 2 (Line/Hi-Z): 100kΩ balanced
- Outputs: (1) XLR balanced (Mix Out), (2) XLR balanced (Direct Outs)
- Mix Out and Direct Out Impedance: 300Ω
- Protocol: 4.2
- Function: Audio streaming and user interface control
- Class: 1
- Protections: Peak and RMS limiting, power supply and amplifier thermal protection
- Input Power: 100 - 240VAC, 50 - 60Hz
- AC Connector: 3-pin IEC
- Power Supply: Switchmode
- Enclosure: Polypropylene
- Grille: Perforated metal with powder-coating
- Finish: Black, textured
- Carry-Handles: 1
- Operating Temperature: 32˚F - 104˚ F
- Dimensions: Width = 15.13", Height = 22.81", Depth = 15.38"
- Weight: 28.2 lbs.