About the Audiofrog GS410C
Get a good look at these
Audiofrog tunes each crossover for the best possible performance from your GS woofer and tweeter.
Get a good look at these
Audiofrog built the GS410C 2-way passive crossover network specifically for use with the GS40 4" midrange driver and the GS10 1" tweeter, sending the correct frequencies to each driver for powerful, uncompromised sound. The GS410C uses the optimum crossover point (4200 Hz at 18dB/octave) for these two speakers, and is designed for minimum frequency response deviation.
A three-position tweeter dial lets you adjust the level of your GS10 tweeter with no change to crossover frequency or slope. High-quality air-core coils and polypropylene capacitors ensure that power handling and longevity aren't a problem. Audiofrog built the GS410C with a custom installation in mind by incorporating a housing window — whoever envies your system can get a good look at the brains behind it.
- pair of passive crossovers networks for Audiofrog GS Series components
- rear-mounted viewing window
- designed for use with the Audiofrog GS40 4" midrange speaker and GS10 1" tweeter
- crossover point: 4200 Hz at 18 dB/octave
- three-position tweeter attenuator
- screw terminals
- mounting hardware included
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # GS410C
What's in the box:
- 2 Passive crossovers
- Eight 1-1/8" Self-tapping screws (3mm Allen head)
- 3mm Allen head bit
- Instruction manual
Customer reviews for Audiofrog GS410C
Average review:4.5 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Audiofrog GS410C
Overview: The GS410C passive crossover is designed specifically for use with the Audiofrog GS40 midrange (item number 898GS40, sold separately) and GS10 tweeter (item number 898GS10, sold separately) combination. The crossovers are sold as a pair to cover the left and right channels and feature air core coils for low saturation at high power and polypropylene series capacitors for high power handling.
Terminals: Each of the set screw input and output terminals will accept up to 10-gauge wire and are tightened/loosened with a 2.5mm Allen wrench (not included).
Tweeter Output Level: The rotary dial on top of each crossover allows you to adjust the tweeter output level to -3 dB, 0 dB (Reference/no attenuation), or +3 dB.
Mounting: Hardware is included for mounting the GS410Cs.
- Impedance: designed for 4Ω drivers, specifically the GS40 midrange and GS10 tweeter
- Power: 70 watts RMS/200 watts max (15-75 watts RMS recommended)
- Frequency Response: 90 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crossover Point: 4.2 kHz (Audiofrog also recommends the GS410C's input signal be externally filtered; high pass at no lower than 150 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Slope: 18 dB/octave high pass and low pass
- Width: 3.994"
- Height: 1.784"
- Depth: 5.880"
1 question already asked