About the Philips Hue Flourish White and Color Ambiance Light (800 lumens)
Get into smart lighting
Get into smart lighting
Modern design and diffused light in millions of colors plus shades of white.
The Flourish table light might be your gateway into smart lighting. This lamp makes it easy to create just the right ambiance for any situation, letting you choose from over 16 million colors and 50,000 shades of cool to warm white light. And its soft contemporary design looks great almost anywhere.
You can also replace the bulb in this lamp, which is not always the case with smart lights.
No Bridge required
You can plug this table light in and start playing with its features with no Bridge required. The Flourish connects to your mobile device using Bluetooth. You can then use the Hue mobile app to control up to 10 lights in one room of your home.
Control it with your voice
You can also control your lighting system hands-free if you've got a voice assistant. The Flourish lamp works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant devices (sold separately). That means you can turn your lights on or off, dim them, and recall your favorite presets just by asking.
Expand your system with a Bridge to do more
If you want to do even more, you can add a Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately). Then, you can control up to 50 Hue devices — even when you're not at home. The Bridge also adds compatibility with other Hue accessories — like the Tap — and voice control via Apple HomeKit.
You also can set timers and create routines — for example, a “wake up” routine gradually increases the brightness in your bedroom, like a smart sunrise.
- choose from 16 million colors or 50,000 shades of cool to warm white light to match any mood or event
- white color temperature range: 2000-6500K
- plug-and-play design lets you easily move it around your home
- plugs into an AC outlet for power
- Bluetooth lets you control up to 10 bulbs in one room with the free Hue app for Apple® and Android™
- compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- additional features available with Philips Hue Wireless Bridge (sold separately)
- schedule, group, and control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home
- operate lights when you're away
- set timers, notifications, and alarms
- voice control with Apple HomeKit (Siri)
- sync your lights with movies and games — requires Hue HDMI Sync Box (sold separately)
- link with your Spotify account to sync Hue colored lights with your music
- brightness: up to 800 lumens
- replaceable 9.5-watt LED E26 bulb included
- rated for approximately 25,000 hours of use
- 10-5/16"W x 6-15/16"H x 10-5/16"D
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # 4090431U9
What's in the box:
- Glass lamp globe with internal E26 Edison bulb socket
- White and color ambiance A19 LED bulb (E26 Edison base)
- User Manual
- Safety Instructions
- Bulb spec sheet
Customer reviews for Philips Hue Flourish White and Color Ambiance Light (800 lumens)
Average review:4.5 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Philips Hue Flourish White and Color Ambiance Light (800 lumens)
Overview: The Philips Hue Flourish table lamp can be used as a standalone light or as part of your smart lighting system. The lamp has a contemporary design with a white glass globe that can be placed on a desk or tabletop in your living room, bedroom, office, or study. Inside the globe is a standard E26 light socket for inserting the included A19 LED light bulb. The bulb offers millions of colors or a range of white light tones from warm white to cool daylight. Using your smartphone or tablet, you can wirelessly control the bulb (turn on/off, dim/brighten, change colors) via Bluetooth in a single room, or pair it to a Hue Bridge as part of a whole home smart lighting system. You can also control the light with your voice through your favorite voice assistant. The optional Dimmer Switch lets you control your lights (up to 10) without the Bridge or a smartphone app. The Flourish table light weighs about 2-1/2 pounds, and is covered by a 2-year warranty.
Lamp Globe: The lamp globe is made of white glass with ridges around its circumference. It has no base or "feet" but simply sits on the table or desk. The globe has a 4-5/8" opening for inserting the bulb. The E26 Edison socket is mounted inside with its 5-1/2' power cord exiting one side. Not only will the socket fit the included A19 White and Color Ambiance LED bulb, but it will accept any of the Philips Hue A19 bulbs including white and white ambiance.
Light Bulb: The White and Color Ambiance LED bulb has an A19 form factor, and is 2.44" at its widest point and 4.413" tall. The bulb is rated at 9.5 watts and 800 lumens, with a brightness equivalent to a 60-watt incandescent bulb. It has an estimated nominal lifetime of 25,000 hours, and up to 50,000 switching cycles. The internal software is automatically upgradable via Bluetooth or when connected to the Philips Hue bridge. The bulb has a beam angle of 160° (±20°), and instant 100% light output at startup.
Bluetooth App Control: The bulb features Bluetooth App Control, which allows you to access some features without the Hue Bridge. With the Philips Hue Bluetooth App gives you the ability to control up to 10 Bluetooth-enabled lights from up to 30 feet away. You can turn the lights on or off, dim or brighten the bulb, and apply Light "recipes" for everyday tasks. You can even control them with your voice through the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa. The Hue Bluetooth app works with Android devices running version 7.0 and up, and Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with iOS 12.0 or later.
Standard App Compatibility: The standard Philips Hue app is for use with the Hue Bridge, and gives you full home control of your Philips Hue lights. Within the full Hue Lighting System, you can set timers and schedules, control lights away from home, set wake up and go to sleep routines, and sync the lights to your music, movies, and video games. Additional Hue products can be added to the system, up to a maximum of 50 bulbs and 12 Hue accessories that can be controlled by a single bridge. The app is available for Apple devices running iOS 13.0 or watchOS 3.0 or later, or for Android devices -- version varies with device.
Hue Compatible Products: Hue lighting products not only work within the Philips Hue universe, but, when paired with the Hue Bridge, are compatible with many third party products, including many of the top voice assistants. Hue products work with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Cortana by Microsoft. Using simple voice commands, you can turn the lights on and off, dim or brighten the lights, and set a light scene. In addition, other "Friends of Hue" include IFTTT (If This, Then That), Logitech, Nest, Xfinity, and SmartThings.
Hue Personal Wireless Lighting: The Hue Personal Wireless Lighting System lets you individually control the lighting products in the system using your smartphone or tablet.Philips Hue lights are available in three color ranges: White Ambiance, White and Color Ambiance, and White. Through the Hue app, and with the right Hue products, you can do the following:
- Paint With Light: You can choose from 16-million colors to light, or change the look of, your room. Your favorite light settings can be saved for later recall. (Requires Color Ambiance bulbs)
- Sync Lights With Movies or Music: The lights can be synchronized to change with the scenes in a movie, or pulse to the beat of your music. (Third party apps may be required.)
- Create An Ambience: The app lets you use different shades of white light to create an ambience. The bulbs can produce shades of light from energizing cool daylight to relaxing warm white light.
- Light Mood Presets: Preset light moods let you instantly change the lights in the room to fit the moment. Optimal settings are available for reading, relaxing, concentrating, and energizing.
- Wake Up: Gradually increasing light intensity helps to gently wake you up with light, similar to the natural light of the morning sun.
- Light Schedules: The lights can be programmed to come on and go off at a preset time, including lighting rooms at different times. At night, you can let the lights turn off gradually, so you don't have to worry about leaving lights on.
- Remote Lighting Control: When you're away from home, you can turn lights on or off from your smartphone. You can also check the status of your lights when you're not there.
- Geofencing: When the bridge detects that your smartphone is within a certain distance, it will automatically turn lights on or off. For example, as you approach your house, your lights will automatically turn on so you won't have to enter a dark room. (Third party apps may be required.)