About the SVS SoundPath Tri-Band Wireless Receiver
Expand your system
Expand your system
This receiver is designed for use with the SVS SoundPath Tri-Band wireless adapter. That system has a transmitter that connects to your A/V receiver (or other source) and receiving unit that connects to a powered subwoofer. It allows you to add wireless capability to virtually any powered subwoofer.
This additional Tri-Band reciever allows you to extend your wireless signal to a second subwoofer, giving you options. Fire up two subs in a single room for more bass impact or send a stable signal to a sub in another zone. You can pair up to three wireless Tri-Band receivers with a single transmitter for even more flexibility.
Not just for subs
The SoundPath Tri-Band system can also pass a full-range stereo signal, which means you can use it for other audio equipment, like a powered speaker. Any component that you'd usually connect with a stereo RCA cable is game. This means you can use the SoundPath Tri-Band to set up wireless stereo zones and surround speakers.
- additional wireless receiver for use with SVS SoundPath Tri-Band (sold separately)
- compatible with any brand of subwoofer or other audio gear with mono or stereo RCA connections
- can wirelessly connect a stereo speaker zone or powered wireless surrounds
- up to three receivers (one included) can be paired simultaneously to one transmitter for multi-room audio distribution
- wireless range: up to 130 feet
- wireless bands: 2.4 GHz, 5.2 GHz, 5.8 GHz
- wireless band auto-switching to resist interference
- plug-and-play design, no software to download or install
- simple pairing button to connect the receiver and transmitter
- stereo RCA output
- USB connection for AC power adapter
General info & included accessories:
- mono RCA cable
- USB power cable and AC wall adapter
- frequency response: 6-20,000 Hz (±0.5 dB)
- 3-3/16"W x 1-1/4"H x 2-3/8"D
- warranty: 5 years
- MFR # TBWAR
What's in the box:
- Wireless audio receiver
- UsB/AC power adapter
- 2' microUSB-to-USB cables
- 2' Mono-RCA cable
- Hook-and-loop strip
Customer reviews for SVS SoundPath Tri-Band Wireless Receiver
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the SVS SoundPath Tri-Band Wireless Receiver
Tri-Band Wireless Audio Receiver: The SVS Tri-Band Wireless Audio Receiver is an add-on wireless receiver for the SVS SoundPath Tri-Band Wireless Audio Adapter system (946SPTBWAA, sold separately). Up to 3 receivers can be paired to one SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Transmitter to create a multiroom distributed audio system or for use with multiple powered subwoofers or speakers.
- The add-on wireless receiver will need to be manually paired with the wireless transmitter from the SVS SoundPath Tri-Band Wireless Audio Adapter system (946SPTBWAA, sold separately). Simply press the "Pair" button on the back of both products.
- Try to maintain line-of-sight (no walls or solid barriers) between the transmitter and receiver for best results. Receiver should be within 130 feet of transmitter for best results.
Note: The SVS Tri-Band Wireless Audio Receiver is an add-on receiver only and does not work as a stand-alone product. The SVS SoundPath Tri-Band Wireless Audio Adapter system (946SPTBWAA, sold separately) will be required for wireless audio transmission.
Wireless Audio Signal Transmission: The SVS SoundPath Tri-Band Wireless Audio Adapter system transmits a pristine, full-range audio signal (6Hz-20kHz) up to 130' at CD-quality (16-bit/48KHz) with ultra-low latency (<19ms). It can transmit a full-range audio signal, as well as a LFE audio signal.
- Frequency Response: 6Hz to 20kHz (+/- 0.5dB)
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- THD+N: 70dB (10Hz to 20kHz)
- S/N: 105dB (10Hz to 20kHz)
- Cross-Talk: >75dB @ 1kHz
- Audio Latency: <19ms
- Transmission Range: 130'
- Wireless Air Data Rate: 22Mbps
Auto-Switching: The SoundPath Tri-Band Wireless Audio Adapter system operates in the 2.4 GHz, 5.2 GHz and 5.8 GHz bands and is highly resistant to all forms of wireless interference from common household devices. Seamless auto-switching between channels ensures your subwoofer, speakers or other audio components will remain connected in even the most congested wireless environments so you can always enjoy uninterrupted listening experiences.
- Band 1 (2.4GHz): 2400 to 2483.5MHz
- Band 2 (5.2GHz): 5150 to 5250MHz
- Band 3 (5.8GHz): 5725 to 5875MHz.
Note: It is highly resistant to interference from Bluetooth, Wi-Fi routers (802.11 b/g/n), wireless security cameras and systems, microwaves, cordless phones, and other wireless devices.
Line-Level Output: The SVS SoundPath Tri-Band Wireless Receiver is equipped with a stereo RCA/LFE audio output to connect to your powered subwoofer or powered speakers.
Power Requirements: The wireless receiver will require AC power. It comes with a USB/AC power adapter and a 2' microUSB-to-USB cable. If using the Tri-Band SoundPath Wireless Receiver with a SVS powered subwoofer, you can connect the included USB cable directly to the wireless receiver and to the rear-panel USB port on back of the sub for power.