About the Screen Innovations Zero Edge® Pro
Who says projectors only look good in dark rooms?
Who says projectors only look good in dark rooms?
This high-performance screen combines two of Screen Innovations' breakthrough technologies: The Black Diamond® screen material and the Zero Edge frame. Black Diamond screens have seven advanced optical coatings that work together to reject up to 85% of ambient light, so you can enjoy a vivid, colorful picture in any room, not just a pitch-black basement.
The LED backlight adds ambiance to the room's decor, and reduces eyestrain during rapid on-screen transitions from dark to bright.
With Black Diamond, home theater fans can now choose life-sized projected images in applications where only a flat-panel TV would work before. Black Diamond also scatters less of the projector's light as it's reflected back toward viewers, so that images retain the full sharpness of the projector and source material.
When Screen Innovations visited Crutchfield for training, the trainer demonstrated this feature by shining a laser pointer on several different screen materials. The Black Diamond material definitely displayed the sharpest dot from the pointer.
Compared to a typical matte white screen, Black Diamond increases contrast by 900%. Black Diamond's light-rejection capabilities also help preserve the projector's color accuracy, because ambient light from the room can be affected by things like wall color.
The Zero Edge frame turns a screen into a visual statement
The Zero Edge screen's frame has an ultra-slim 1/2" bezel that makes the screen appear to float in mid-air. For a more dramatic look, switch on the screen's LED light array. It creates a backlight effect when you're watching, or serves as cool ambient lighting when you're not. Control it from the comfort of your couch with the supplied remote.
This screen ships unassembled, and can be put together using basic hand tools. Recommended mounting height is 36" to 42" from the floor.
- 100" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 87-3/16"W x 49"H
- ultra-slim Zero Edge frame is 1/2"W x 2"D
- LED backlight has 256,000 programmable color options via the included IR remote
- designed for use with HD, 4K, and 8K projectors
- Black Diamond material with screen gain of 1.4
- rejects 85% of ambient room light so it produces a vivid picture even with some lights on
- Micro Texture surface is 9X finer and smoother than typical screens
- optimal viewing angle range is 50° half-angle, 100° total
- screen ships unassembled; requires basic hand tools to put together
- overall dimensions: 88-3/16"W x 50"H
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # ZPT100BD14LVWNASUNA
What's in the box:
- Fixed projection screen (100")
- Backlit LEDs
- AC power adapter
- Frame assembly
- Hardware kit
- Owner's Manual
Customer reviews for Screen Innovations Zero Edge® Pro
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Screen Innovations Zero Edge® Pro
Screen Innovations (SI): Screen Innovations (SI) is a leading manufacturer of projection screens and associated technologies for residential and commercial applications.
Screen Sizes: The Screen Innovations Zero Edge Pro Fixed Projection Screen is available in the following screen sizes - 100", 110", and 120" (measured diagonally).
Aspect Ratio: The Zero Edge Pro Fixed Projection Screen is available in the most popular aspect ratio, 16:9, which is the same as most flat-panel televisions.
Black Diamond Material: Black Diamond measures a 900% increase in contrast over most matte white or gray screens. Black Diamond maintains a more even calibration when transitioning from bright to dark rooms as the ambient light has much less effect on the mix of visible colors on the projection screen surface. The optics in Black Diamond reduce reflected light on the walls, ceiling, and floor. The result is an immersive dark room experience without the need for blacking out adjacent walls.
- 8K Rated: Black Diamond delivers image uniformity and remarkably sharp image reproduction by managing the texture pattern down to 9x finer than standard white or gray materials. It is rated for 8K video resolution.
- Ambient Light Rejection (ALR): Black Diamond is capable of rejecting ambient light discretely on both the horizontal and vertical axis. Lights above and windows on the side are simultaneously rejected.
Zero Edge Pro Design: The projection screen features an Aluminum extrusion with 1/2" Zero Edge Pro style bezel.
LED Backlight: The included LED backlight has 256,000 programmable color options via the included IR remote control.
Mounting Options: The fixed projection screen mounts to the wall using the supplied mounting brackets and hardware. The screen should be mounted 36" to 42" from the floor. Your projector should be mounted evenly with the top of the screen or angled 11° above or below the top of the screen.
USA Made: All of Screen Innovations' projection screens are built by hand in Austin, Texas for the absolute best quality and craftsmanship.
Limited One Year Warranty: Screen Innovations warrants its products, to the original purchaser only, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser provided they are properly operated according to Screen Innovations' instructions and are not damaged due to improper handling or treatment after shipment from the factory.
4 questions already asked