About the DJI Mini 3 Pro Two-Way Charging Hub
Get your flight batteries ready to go
This two-way charging hub for the DJI Mini 3 Pro charges both standard flight batteries and "plus" flight batteries for extra airtime. It also acts as a power bank for other external devices — like your smartphone. When charging another device, the hub draws power from the battery. Up to three batteries can be charged in sequence to help make sure you're locked and loaded for your next flying session.
- charges up to three DJI Mini 3 intelligent flight batteries or intelligent flight batteries plus
- acts as a power bank for external devices (USB Type-A cable not included)
- draws power from the battery, charging smartphones and other mobile devices
- batteries charge in sequence
- warranty: 6 months
- MFR # CP.MA.00000500.01
What's in the box:
- 3-Slot battery charging hub
- User guide
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Customer reviews for DJI Mini 3 Pro Two-Way Charging Hub
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Mini 3 Pro Two-Way Charging Hub
2-Way Charging Hub: The DJI Mini 3 Pro 2-Way Charging Hub is designed for recharging up to three DJI Intelligent Flight Batteries or Intelligent Flight Batteries Plus (sold separately). In addition, the charging hub features a USB-A port for charging your controller or smartphone. The 2-way charging hub enhances efficiency by charging batteries in sequence according to their remaining power level, with more fully-charged batteries receiving power first. Pressing and holding the Function button for 2 seconds will switch the charging priority. Three status LEDs on the Charging Hub will blink in succession during charging and will light solid Green when the corresponding battery is fully charged. The Charging Hub receives power via a USB connection to an AC/USB charger (USB cable and USB charger sold separately). Charging time for each battery is approximately 78 minutes.
- USB-C: Connects to an AC/USB charger for powering the Charging Hub.
- USB-A: Lets you charge additional devices such as your controller or smartphone.
- Input (USB-C): Accepts chargers with 5VDC/3A, 9VDC/3A, or 12VDC/3A outptut
- Output (USB-A): 5VDC/2A