About the AtlasIED In-ceiling Package System
A complete in-ceiling music and paging system
A complete in-ceiling music and paging system
If your place of business has tile drop ceilings, this package will help you offer pleasant background music and clear, audible paging for your customers. The system includes six AtlasIED SD72W speakers with t-bar bridges that give them solid support. The AtlasIED AA35G mixer/amplifier offers 35 watts of power and three inputs for music and a paging microphone. There's also a convenient in-wall volume control.
Wires, cables, and sources not included
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
- complete music and paging system for a small business
- includes six in-ceiling speakers, amplifier, and in-wall volume control
- six t-bar support bridges for installing in drop ceilings included
- wires and cables not included
- system warranty: 5 years
Atlas SD72W Speakers (6):
- 8" treated paper woofer
- dual-cone design
- frequency response: 45-19,000 Hz (±5dB)
- 97 dB sensitivity
- 105° distribution pattern
- built-in 25/70V transformer with power taps: .25, .5, 1, 2, and 5 watts
- 8-1/8" diameter x 2-7/8" depth
- weight: 3 lbs.
Atlas AA35G Mixer/Amplifier:
- amplified 3-channel mixer for commercial audio distribution
- output: 35 watts RMS x 1 at 8 ohms, 70 volts, and 100 volts
- 3 inputs: one balanced microphone/line, two unbalanced stereo pair line
- dimensions: 8-1/4"W x 3-7/8"H (including feet) x 13-3/4"D
- weight: 8.1 lbs.
- MFR # EZSYS-BGM-C
What's in the box:
- 6 In-ceiling speakers (white)
- 6 T-bar speaker bridges
- 1 In-wall volume attenuator (stainless steel)
- 4-Pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector
- Two 3/4" screws
- Volume attenuator installation instructions
- 1 Mixer/amplifier
- 35" Power cord (IEC 3-pin)
- Owner's manual
Customer reviews for AtlasIED In-ceiling Package System
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AtlasIED In-ceiling Package System
System Overview: The Atlas EZSBGMC In-Ceiling Package System includes six SD72W in-ceiling speakers with t-bar bridges, an AA35G 35 watt amplifier, and an AT35 in-wall volume control.
- Note: Audio cables and speaker wire are not included and must be purchased separately.
Speaker Overview: The Atlas SD72W speakers are 25/70 volt, in-ceiling speakers designed for retail stores, lobbies, office spaces, and more. The SD72W is the next generation Atlas performance loudspeaker based on the preceding C-series speakers. Having similar sonic characteristics ensures that contractors and designers who have worked with Atlas C-series speakers will know what to expect and can confidently mix the two. The speaker features a sensitivity rating of 97 dB and a dispersion angle of 105˚, making it ideal for a wide range of applications.
Design: The SD27W is a dual-cone 8" speaker with a 10 oz. ceramic magnet and includes a curvilinear, treated paper cone for lower harmonic distortion. It also features a full 1" diameter copper voice coil with a black anodized aluminum former for better power dissipation. Included with the speaker is a factory installed CRS baffle, with concealed speaker mounting studs, and mounting screws. The white powder-coated epoxy baffle features standard mounting holes that can accommodate the majority of Atlas 8" tile bridges, mounting rings, and enclosures. The SD27W is ETL certified and safety listed to UL1480 and UL2043.
25/70 Volt: The SD27W speakers feature a factory installed 25/70 volt transformer with tap settings from 0.25 watts to 5 watts. Individual wires for each of the tap settings are provided and include:
- 70 V:
- Red: 0.25 W
- White: 0.5 W
- Yellow: 1 W
- Blue: 2 W
- Brown: 5 W
- 25 V:
- Blue: 0.25 W
- Gray: 0.5 W
- White/Green: 1 W
- Violet: 2 W
- Orange: 5 W
- Black: Common negative for both
Amplifier Overview: The Atlas AA35G is a 3 input channel mixer/amplifier designed for distributed business paging and background music systems, small to medium speech privacy systems, and in applications where music on hold plus paging is required. With one balanced microphone/line input and two stereo unbalanced line inputs, the AA35G will accommodate a variety of input sources including paging microphones, cd players, and digital music receivers. A dip switch selectable matrix allows the creation of a Zone 2 mix from any or all of the input sources for music or messaging on hold applications. The amp also provides 70V, 100V, and 8Ω connections, with 35 watts of output power.
Inputs: All inputs are located on the rear panel and are as follows:
- Input 1: This is a 5-pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector that can accommodate a mic or line level signal . It also includes Priority terminals for a "push-to-talk" mic, which mutes the other inputs when activated. This input can also use voice-activated (VOX) muting, which is triggered by a signal on the microphone and includes a Threshold dial, which adjusts how loud the mic signal must be to mute the other channels.
- Inputs 2 and 3: Both of these inputs are stereo, unbalanced RCA inputs for running audio signals such as a CD or MP3 player. The stereo signal on these inputs gets summed to a mono signal.
Outputs: All outputs are located on the rear panel and are as follows:
- Amplifier Output: The main speaker output is a 4-terminal set screw block, that includes connections for 100V, 70V, and 8Ω speaker configurations. This section has a pre-installed protective metal cover that is easily removed to access terminals.
- Line Output: This section uses a 3-pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector to pass the main audio signal out to another amplifier. This output is not affected by the Master Level control on the front panel.
- Zone 2 Output: This 4-pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector includes an MOH (Music on Hold) input, which ties into a phone system, allowing any music source connected to the amp to play over a phone line while a caller is on hold. There is also an 8Ω/1W output, for a direct speaker connection, and also has an adjustment dial to control the level of the Zone 2 signal.
DIP Switches: The AA35G includes a DIP switch matrix for quick and easy configuration of inputs and outputs. This allows for the following settings:
- 1 - CH1 Mic on/Line off
- 2 - CH1 Normal
- 3 - CH1 Priority
- 4 - CH1 Vox
- 5 - CH1 to Zone 2
- 6 - CH2 to Zone 2
- 7 - CH3 to Zone 2
- 8 - Phantom
Controls: The front panel controls of the AA35G include:
- Input Levels: Each of the three inputs has its own level control.
- Master Level: Controls the overall signal to the speaker output. This does not affect the Line Output level.
- Tone Controls: Recessed Bass and Treble controls allow ± 10dB of adjustment at 100Hz and 10kHz.
- Power Switch
LED Indicators: A Power indicator lights blue when the unit is powered on. A green LED above each of the Input Level controls lights when the input signal level exceeds -40dBu and flashes brightly if the signal reaches the distortion level. The Master Level section also includes a green signal indicator, which lights when the signal exceeds -40dBu, and a red Clip indicator that will flash brightly if the output signal reaches the distortion level.
Phantom Power: If DIP switch 8 is turned on, the AA35G will provide 15V of phantom power to Input 1. Condenser mics that require more than 15V of phantom power will not work.
Rack Mount: The AA35G can be rack mounted using the optional Atlas Rack Mount Kit (Item# 978AAGRMK2). This allows the amp to be mounted in a standard 19" rack space. Joiner plates are also included, with the Rack Mount Kit, so two of the AA35G's can be rack mounted side-by-side.
Overview: The Atlas AT35 is a high-quality, plate-mounted volume attenuator rated for up to 35W. The AT35 works with both 25- and 70-volt commercial systems, and fits into most 1-gang electrical boxes (2.75" deep). The attenuator features ten click-stop positions, plus Off, and includes a stainless steel wall-plate with 0 - 10 increments marked around the dial.
Auto Transformer: The AT35 commercial volume control features a high-quality auto transformer with excellent frequency response, low insertion loss and reliable performance. Attenuation is accomplished in steps of 3dB each, plus a positive Off position, for a total attenuation of 27dB. To prevent switch damage, there is no stop between the maximum and Off position. The contacts are silver-plated to eliminate noise and contact loss.
Wiring: The Atlas AT35 has a removable 4-pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector with wire terminals accepting up to 16AWG stranded wire. Two terminals are used for the connection to the connected speaker(s) and the other 2 terminals provide the input from the amplifier.
- Speaker Cone: Treated paper
- Sensitivity: 97 dB average
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 8 kHz
- Power Taps: 0.25 W, 0.5 W, 1 W, 2 W, and 5 W
- Dispersion: 105˚ (2 kHz octave band, -6 dB points)
- Dimensions: Diameter = 8.125", Depth = 2.875"
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Output Power: 35 Watts
- Zone 2 Output 1W: 1 Watt @ 8Ω
- Zone 2 Output 600Ω: 500mV into 600Ω
- Phantom Power: 15VDC
- Dimensions: Width = 8.25", Height = 3.875", Depth = 13.75"
- Weight: 8.1 lbs.
- Power Rating: 35 watts
- Attenuation Per Step: 3dB
- Total Attenuation: 27dB
- Insertion Loss: 0.6dB
- Plate Size: 1 gang
- Resistance: none
- Plate Width: 2.75"
- Plate Height: 4.50"
- Mounting Depth: 1.90" (back of plate to back of unit)
- Total Depth: 2.78" (front of knob to back of unit)
- Weight: 1.0 lbs.