About the AtlasIED PM8SUB
Solid bass from above
Solid bass from above
Installing Atlas pendant-mount speakers in your retail space? Here's a matching subwoofer you can use to give your system some extra bass punch. Atlas' pendant subwoofer hangs safely from the ceiling, using the included mounting cable and hardware. Whether you play music for ambience, or for dancing, the PM8SUB fills in low notes in the 46-160 Hz range, and handles up to 150 watts of power. A built-in multi-tap lets you incorporate the subwoofer into a distributed audio system for any size room.
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we'll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
- 8" pendant subwoofer
- single-point mounting system allows speaker to be securely suspended from above
- handles up to 150 watts RMS
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- frequency response: 46-160 Hz
- 70-volt transformer taps at 7.5, 15, 30 and 60 watts
- 8-ohm bypass allows use with consumer audio receivers and amplifiers
- compatible with standard 3/4" ceiling fan hardware
- 9.8-foot 2mm cable and mounting hardware included
- 16-5/8" high x 12-1/4" diameter
- weight: 21 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- MFR # PM8SUB-B
What's in the box:
- One Pendant speaker
- 3 Meters of 2 mm cable
- Mounting hardware
Customer reviews for AtlasIED PM8SUB
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AtlasIED PM8SUB
Features & specs
|Drivers per speaker||1|
|Woofer Size (inches)||8|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||N/A|
|System Frequency response||46-160|
|Peak Power rating||---|
Overview: The PM8SUB is a 70 volt pendant mount subwoofer featuring the same high-performance 8" driver found in the acclaimed FAP8SUB in-ceiling subwoofers. The PM8SUB provides a natural sound and excellent low frequency response over a wide coverage area and is ideal for low height installations.
Mounting: The pendant subwoofer can easily be attached to most overhead surfaces with the included 3 meter cable kit which includes a self-gripping ferrule system. The speaker includes a "cap" that provides a protective, cosmetic cover that hides the mounting attachments and wiring. The pendant speaker can also be mounted using a down pipe (not included) from a hard ceiling and is compatible with any standard 3/4" ceiling fan installation kit found at most home improvement stores.
- Frequency Response: 46 Hz - 160 Hz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB Average
- Tap Settings: 7.5 W, 15 W, 30 W, 60 W, and 8Ω
- 8Ω RMS Power: 150 W
- Dispersion: Omni
- Crossover: 18 dB/Oct @ 120 Hz
- Enclosure Volume: 1075 cu. in.
- Dimensions: Length - 16.625", Diameter - 12.250"
- Weight: 21.0 lbs.