About the KEF S1
A solid foundation for your KEF LSX II speakers
KEF's S1 speaker stands come in an array of colors that complement the company's LSX II powered stereo speakers. They provide a stable foundation that helps deliver a stellar listening experience. Adjustable rubber feet are included for additional stability on just about any carpet or flooring surface. The stand's aluminum central post can be filled with shot or sand to increase stability and reduce resonance. Cable management channels are provided.
- pair of custom-designed speaker stands for KEF LSX II powered speakers
- provides an attractive, rock-solid foundation for your speakers
- weight capacity: 8 lbs. each
- top plate dimensions: 3-3/8" x 5-1/4"
- 1/4" screw mount for attaching speakers
- sturdy aluminum construction with powder-coated matte finish
- columns can be filled with sand or shot (not included) during assembly for increased mass and stability
- integrated cable management allows speaker wire or cables to be hidden away
- adjustable rubber feet for added stability
Dimensions and warranty:
- 8-3/16"W x 26-15/16"H x 9-7/8"D
- warranty: 5 years
- MFR # S1BU
What's in the box:
- 2 Upright posts with integrated top-plates
- 2 Bases
- 8 Rubber feet (pre-installed on base)
- 4 Long screws
- 2 Short screws
- 3 Hex-keys
- Installation Guide
- Warranty Information
Customer reviews for KEF S1
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the KEF S1
S1 Floor Stand: The KEF S1 Floor Stand provides the perfect platform for your speakers to perform.The S1 Floor Stand is designed by KEF's UK engineering team to ensure your speakers sound their best, and deliver pristine, room-filling sound. They are the ideal height for driver positioning, and their all aluminium construction provides the perfect platform.
Compatibility: The S1 Floor Stand is designed to partner with KEF's LSX II wireless powered speakers. The S1 Floor Stand can also be used with other models and brands of bookshelf, satellite, and stand-mount speakers that are similar size and weight. Set-screws are included to secure your compatible KEF LSX II speakers to the top-plates of the S1 Floor Stand. Other compatible brands of speakers will simply rest on the top-plate of the stand.
- When using the KEF S1 Floor Stand with another speaker (other than the KEF LSX II), make sure to consider the size and weight of the speaker in comparison to the KEF LSX II.
- The top-plate of the S1 Floor Stand measures 3.375" (w) x 5.25" (d), it stands 26.9375" tall, and supports up to 8 lbs.
Aluminum Contruction: The KEF S1 Floor Stand features an all aluminum construction for rigidity and stability. The upright post is hollow allowing to fill it with sand for even greater rigidity and stability. The overall dimensions of the KEF S1 Floor stand is 8.1875" (w) x 26.9375" (h) x 9.875" (d).
Cable Management: The KEF S1 Floor Stand's integrated cable management system allows your speaker wires and cables to be hidden. The stand's base has an opening and the upright post has a concealed channel that lets your route your speaker wire from the amplifier to the speaker discretely.
Rubber Feet: The KEF S1 Floor Stand comes with rubber feet for safe placement on hardwood, vinyl, laminate, tile, or carpeted flooring. The rubber feet are adjustable so you can level up the stand on an uneven floor. The rubber feet can also be removed and replaced with optional M8 spike feet (sold separately - not available at Crutchfield).
Multiple Color Options: The S1 Floor Stand is available in 4 different colors - including Cobalt Blue, Slate Grey, Mineral White, and Crimson Red.
1 question already asked