James C's 2005 Dodge Stratus SXT
Joshua Crane has enjoyed working for Crutchfield since 2007. As a Crutchfield Advisor (known to his customers as "Kramer"), he helps customers select new gear. For a while, Joshua helped run the Custom Car Showroom, which features do-it-yourself installations by Crutchfield customers. Currently he is helping us with a special project, creating a database of photos from our many years of extensive vehicle research. In his spare time, he teaches guitar and music theory, and enjoys live bluegrass whenever possible.
More from Joshua Crane
- Dual fold down receiver
- Dual amp high performance wiring kit from crutchfield.com
- Kenwood capaciter
- Kenwood crossover
- Kumho lo pro street tires
- Apex electronic boost controller and turbo timer
- Custom made billet aluminum cold/ram air cowel inducted intake all custom made
- Custom made twin turbo manifold from revolutions performance
- FAZE air fuel/ boost/ oil press/ engine temp/ tach/ speedo/ and ampers gagues
- Front and rear end stab bars
- MSD ignition kit
- Optima yellow top battery
- Pioneer 3 1/2" tweeters
- Pioneer 6x9 front and rear internals
- Replaced stock cams with custom made performance cams made by revolutions performance
- SUPERCHIP brand ecm
- Self made custom dash
- TWIN stage 3 turbos and 50lb computer controlloed nos kit
- True dual exhaust with flowmaster mufflers
- x2 12" kenwood subwoofers
- 18" rally crome rims
- 2000 watt kenwood performance series amp
- 800 watt kenwood comp series amp for internal components
It started with the rims and tires, and moved to the engine, and is now in interior and stereo. I got the bug when someone told me that this would be an awesome sleeper car. So I slapped on a custom made set of turbo headers for a 4 cylinder, installed the squires turbos and other associated equipment, at the same time I put on the NOS kit and accoutramal. On the inside I gutted the car pulled all new wiring for internal components, and dual amp wiring kit. Put in my deck and subs and all new internal components.
Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
I never leave anything stock
What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
My deck and dash
Why did you choose these products?
good quality and durability
What was the most difficult part of the installation?
making all of the custom parts i needed
What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?