Timothy Graf's 1994 GMC Suburban
- CLARION DXZ825 HEAD UNIT
- CLARION DCZ623 6 DISC CD CHANGER MOUNTED IN THE CUSTOM CONSOLE IN THE FRONT
- PIONEER 4X6'S MOUNTED IN THE DASH
- PIONEER DOME TWEETERS MOUNTED ON THE FRONT PILER
- T VIEW T560HR COLOR MONTIOR MOUNTED IN THE CUSTOM CONSOLE IN THE FRONT
- LEGACY LDVD50 DVD PLAYER MOUNTED IN THE CONSOLE
- STARVISON TFT-LCD 8 INCH FLIPDOWN MONITOR MOUNTED ON THE CEILING
- BOSTON ACOUSTIC COMPONENT SET 6 1/2'S AND TWEETERS MOUNTED IN THE REAR DOORS AND REAR PILAR
- SIRIUS SIR-CL1 SATELLITE TUNER HIDDEN IN THE REAR CONSOLE
- SIRUIS SAT. ANTENNA MOUNTED ON TOP
- KICKER 4X10'S MOUNTED IN THE FACTORY REAR DECK
- BOSTON ACOUSTIC RALLY SERIES 10'S MOUNTED IN A CUSTON BUILT BOX IN THE REAR
- KENWOOD KAC-729S 600W AMP MOUNTED IN THE BOX IN THE REAR
- KENWOOD KAC-649S 320W AMP MOUNTED IN THE BOX IN THE REAR
- STINGER COOLING FANS TOO COOL THE AMPS IN THE BOX
- STINGER WIRING AND DISTRIBUTION BOXES
- BOSTON ACOUSTIC RCG1X CROSSOVERS MOUNTED IN THE REAR SPEAKER BOX
- APC CLEAR TAIL LIGHTS
- APC CLEAR HEAD LIGHTS AND PARKING LIGHTS
- CHROME HEADER PANEL AND GRILL
- REVERSE GLOW FLAME GAUGES
The Clarion DXZ825 was the first to be installed along with the cd changer a few years ago when I first purchaced the truck. I later added the Sirius satellite radio with SIR CL1 tuner. I have since added the the Pioneer tweeters to the front pilar and the Pioneer 4x6's to the dash. The Boston components were put in the rear doors and rear pilar, as well as the Kicker 4x10's in the rear deck. The most recent addition was the custom box in the rear that was built by me and a few good friends. That is used to house the Boston Rally Series 10's and two Kenwood amps. We also built the console for the front that has the 5.6 LCD screen, DVD player and the cd changer. At that time we also put in the 8 inch flip down LCD for the rear.
- Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
- The stock stereo sounded terrible even though I give the car manufacturers credit for trying.
- What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
- Either the box in the back or the console in the front.
- Why did you choose these products?
- I have always had good products from Clarion so I stick with them.
- What was the most difficult part of the installation?
- Wiring the console and the rear box.
- What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?
- I just purchased a Crime Guard alarm.