If you already have patch cables, this wiring kit from StreetWires has everything else you need for excellent power delivery and signal transfer to your 2-channel amplifier. Choose your kit according to the total RMS power of your amplifier. If you're installing a 4-channel amp, remember that you'll usually need a second set of patch cords.
The 8-gauge PS8B kit is designed for amplifiers with a fuse rating of up to 60 amps. It includes 8-gauge power and ground cables and a 60-amp AGU fuse to handle high current flow.
If you're planning to push a subwoofer or two at extra high volume, an 8-gauge kit is a good choice, even if your amp puts out less than the guidelines call for. The 8-gauge cable will handle the current demands, plus it's easier to find 8-gauge hardware, should you decide to add a power line capacitor or a second amp.
It includes the following:
- 18 feet of 8-gauge blue power cable with attached ring terminal
- waterproof, in-line fuse holder installed on power cable with 60-amp AGU fuse
- 5 feet of 8-gauge silver grounding cable with attached ring terminal
- 16 feet of 18-gauge blue remote turn-on wire
- assorted connectors and spade terminals
- six 6" cable ties
- lifetime warranty