Everything you need for excellent power delivery and signal transfer to your 2-channel amplifier is contained in this wiring kit from StreetWires. Choose your kit according to the total RMS power of your amplifier. And remember, if you're installing a 4-channel amp, you will most likely need a second patch cord.
This 8-gauge kit is designed for amplifiers with a fuse rating of up to 60 amps. If you're planning to push a subwoofer or two at extra high volume, this kit is a good choice, even if your amp puts out less than the guidelines call for. The 8-gauge cable will handle the current demands, plus it's easier to find 8-gauge hardware, should you decide to add a power line capacitor or a second amp.
The 8-gauge kit includes the following:
- one 16-foot RCA patch cord (clear jacket, silver conductors, with molded black connectors) with remote turn-on wire
- 18 feet of 8-gauge blue power cable with attached ring terminal
- waterproof, in-line fuse holder installed on power cable with 60-amp AGU fuse
- 5 feet of 8-gauge silver grounding cable with attached ring terminal
- assorted connectors and spade terminals
- six 6" cable ties
- lifetime warranty