Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
StreetWires 1/0-gauge crimp-on power rings provide secure connections for your amp's power and ground cables. Just insert the bare wire end and use a crimp tool to lock it in place. The pair includes black heat-shrink tubing. 5-millimeter hole diameter. Warranty: lifetime.
Priced per pair
StreetWires 1/0-gauge 1/4" Crimp-on Power Rings® Reviews
What's in the box?
- Two 1/0 AWG crimp-on power rings
- One 2" Length of red heat-shrink insulation
- One 2" Length of black heat-shrink insulation
Overview: These connectors are designed to provide a secure, crimp-on termination for 1/0 AWG power and ground cables. Each terminal has a 5mm mounting hole, and heat-shrink insulation is included for the terminals. We recommend using a crimp tool to make the best connection.
Connection: When installing these crimp-on power rings, follow the instructions listed below:
- Strip approximately 1/2" of insulation from the cable
- Slide one length of the heat-shrink insulation over the cable, beyond the stripped portion
- Push the wire (stripped end) into the connector's cavity (internal diameter: 0.5625")
- Using a crimp tool, make a tight crimp, securing the wire inside the terminal
- Slide the heat-shrink insulation over the power ring's crimped collar. Apply heat to cause the insulation to shrink and tightly adhere to the terminal and cable.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.