Stephen Hintze's 2004 Honda Element
New paint, rims, and a killer new sound
- Alpine CDA-7998 in-dash receiver
- JBL GTO506c front speakers
- JBL Power P552 rear door speakers
- Alpine MRV-F340 amp (for speakers)
- Alpine MRD-M501 mono sub amp
- Kicker Solo-Baric L7 04S12L7 subwoofer with grille
- 2 Lightning Audio amp wiring kits
- 2.2 Farad Digital Capacitor
This custom installation was carefully done so as to make all of the speaker installs and wires look factory. The twin Alpine amps are installed under the rear seats which flip up for easy access. When down, very little is visible. This system produces the finest clarity of sound I've ever heard, with the widest range. It really hits hard too!
What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
The sound range and punch.
Why did you choose these products?
What was the most difficult part of the installation?
The wiring through the gangster doors so they don't show at all.
The new painted dash with the Alpine 7998 — you can see one of the JBL tweeters on the A pillar.
The Alpine amps and the cap with the seats folded up.
The Kicker Solo-Baric S12 L7 sub.