About the JBL PartyBox 110
Unbox the party
Unbox the party
Bring the fun to your next party — bring a JBL PartyBox 110. The portable Bluetooth speaker's great for cranking out the tunes you stream wirelessly from your smartphone. You can also plug in a mic and even a guitar to add your own talent to the mix. Play a party playlist from a USB flash drive. All while the PartyBox 110 bedazzles with its colorful light show.
Big sound all around
The PartyBox 110 features two 5-1/4" woofers and two 2-1/4" tweeters for big, bold sound. Selectable Bass Boost lets you add more bump to the low frequencies. Need more? You can wirelessly pair two of these speakers for wider two-channel stereo or just to double the volume.
JBL PartyBox app
Get the most from your PartyBox 110 with the free control app. It lets you adjust the EQ and control the volume remotely. Select the patterns and colors for the speaker's light display. Adjust the music for karaoke. The app even lets you throw in sound effects preset for your DJ sets, like dog barks and handclaps.
The PartyBox 110 has a built-in slot to hold your smartphone or tablet upright, making it easier to operate.
More connections, more music
In addition to streaming wirelessly via Bluetooth, you can also connect sound sources directly to the PartyBox 110. Plug a flash drive full of party mixes into the rear-panel USB port. The speaker has two 1/4" jacks — one for a mic and another for a guitar. Each input has independent gain control. There's also 3.5mm stereo minijack input for another compatible audio source.
Portability and power
The built-in rechargeable battery can deliver up to 12 hours of operation. And the PartyBox 110 comes with a detachable AC power cord, so you can keep the sound and light show going indefinitely.
- two 5-1/4" woofers and two 2-1/4" tweeters
- frequency response: 45-20,000 Hz
- 160 watts RMS of built-in amplification
- built-in Bluetooth 5.1 for streaming music from your mobile device
JBL PartyBox app:
- free download from Apple® App Store and Google Play
- wirelessly pair two JBL PartyBox 110 speakers for two-channel stereo or for double volume
- sound effect presets
- selectable light show patterns and colors
- karaoke settings
- bass boost
- stereo minijack input for portable devices
- stereo minijack aux output for daisy-chaining additional PartyBox speakers
- two 1/4" inputs for microphone and guitar
- independent gain controls
- USB port for flash drives
- integrated slot to hold smartphone or tablet
- IPX4-rated splashproof
- built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 12 hours
- detachable AC charging cable
- 11-9/16"W x 22-5/16"H x 11-11/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # JBLPARTYBOX110AM
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth portable speaker
- 6' AC power cord
- Pole-mount cover (pre-installed)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card/Important Safety Instructions
Customer reviews for JBL PartyBox 110
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL PartyBox 110
Features & specs
|Weather Resistance||Splash-resistant (IPX4)|
|Power and Battery Info|
|Built-in Battery||Y (12 hours)|
|Charges External Device Via USB||No|
|Runs On AC Power||Yes|
|Bluetooth Version And Supported Audio Formats|
|Other Wireless Features|
|Unison Pairing (Party Mode)||No|
|Woofer Type||Plastic Cone|
|Amplification (Watts RMS)||160|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Splashproof & Portable: The JBL PartyBox 110 is splashproof (IPX4 rating) for safe placement on the deck or by the pool (it can handle light water spray). A rubber cover protects the speaker's USB, Aux, and Mic/Guitar inputs. Two integrated carry handles make it easy to transport the JBL PartyBox 110 speaker.
JBL Signature Sound with TWS: The JBL PartyBox 110 is equipped with two 2.25" dome tweeters and dual 5.25" cone woofers powered by a built-in 160 watt amplifier for dynamic JBL signature sound with clear highs and deep bass. There is rear-firing port and Bass Boost function which helps enhance the powered speaker's bass performance. True Wireless Stereo uses Bluetooth to wirelessly link two PartyBox speakers together as a stereo pair for even bigger, bolder sound.
Light & Sound Effects: The JBL PartyBox 110 features lighting effects that create a dazzling light show synced with the beat of the music. You can choose from 5 Light Modes - Flash, Rock, Flow, Cross, or Ripple. You can customize the color of the lightshow or have it randomly cycle through all available colors. The PartyBox 110 also features a variety of sound effects for your music. You can select from Horn, Clapping & Cheering, Booing, DJ Scratching, Dog Barking, and more.
JBL PartyBox App: Use the JBL PartyBox App (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 7.0+) to control speaker with your compatible smartphone or tablet device. You'll be able to personalize and control the PartyBox 110 from your compatible mobile device. The app also provides software updates and product support.
- Playback Controls: You can Play, Pause and Skip music tracks.
- Audio Settings: Adjust Volume, Bass, Treble, Echo, and Bass Boost.
- Customize Lightshow: Customize Lightshow effect and color.
- Sound Effects: Select between Sound Effect presets.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: The JBL PartyBox 110 is equipped with built-in Bluetooth 5.1 with support for wireless audio streaming (A2DP 1.3) and playback control (AVRCP 1.6). You'll be able to stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content on your Bluetooth source device (such as your smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop) to the PartyBox 110. You'll also be able to control basic playback functions such as Play, Pause, & Skip from the speaker. You will continue to use your Bluetooth-enabled device for advanced music navigation and to view song/artist/album information.
USB Port: The JBL PartyBox 110 features a USB (type-A) port for connection of a USB mass storage class (MSC) device, such as a USB thumbdrive. The PartyBox 110 supports playback of MP3 (8-48kHz; 8-320kbps), WMA (8-48kHz; 5-320kbps), and WAV (8-48kHz; 16-bit) music files loaded onto a compatible USB MSC device formatted in FAT16 or FAT32. The USB port (rated at 5V/2.1A) can also be used to charge a USB-enabled portable devices, like your smartphone or tablet.
Aux Input & Output: The JBL PartyBox 110 is outfitted with a 3.5mm Aux input for connecting an external audio source. The stereo 3.5mm output can be used to daisy-chain two PartyBox speakers together to create bigger sound or connect a recording device.
Mic & Guitar Inputs: The JBL PartyBox offers a 1/4" Mic and 1/4" Guitar input to really get your party started. The Mic and Guitar input each have an independent gain control.
- Optional Wired Mic: The JBL PBM100 (sold separately) is a wired dynamic microphone designed for vocal performances and engineered to be used with the JBL PartyBox speaker. The PBM100 can be plugged directly into a JBL PartyBox and is ready for use, with no setup required.
- Optional Wireless Mic Kit: The JBL Wireless Microphone Kit (sold separately) lets you add dual hand-held, wireless microphones to the JBL PartyBox speaker. Both microphones are pre-paired to the included wireless receiver for plug-and-play convenience. The wireless receiver plugs directly into your PartyBox's mic jack, and provides a wireless range of up to 32', letting you move around freely while singing or speaking.
Rechargeable Battery: The JBL PartyBox 110 is powered by a built-in, lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery (36Wh) that can provides up to 12 hours of playback time. The included 6' detachable AC power cord can be plugged into an AC wall outlet to recharge the battery. It takes approximately 3.5 hours to full recharge the battery.
Note: The 12 hour battery playback time is only for reference and may vary depending on music content and battery aging after numerous charging and discharging cycles. It's achievable with a predefined music source, light show switch off, volume level at 7 and BT streaming source.
Auto Standby: The JBL PartyBox 110 will automatically enter Standby mode after 20 minutes of no audio signal or operation.
Mounting Options: The JBL PartyBox 110 features built-in 3/4" pole mount adapter that lets you place the Bluetooth powered speaker on a stand (sold separately - see Accessories Tab). It can also be positioned on the floor, a table-top, or other stable flat mounting surface. The speaker can be mounted vertically or horizontally (it only supports vertical mounting on a stand or pole).