About the Logitech 4K Pro Webcam
Stand out at your next web meeting
The Logitech 4K Pro Webcam gives you clear picture and sound quality for important video conferences and meetings.
Stand out at your next web meeting
We're collaborating online now more than ever. Virtual meetings are the name of the game, from interviews to video conferences. The Logitech 4K Pro Webcam helps your feed come through bright and clear with smooth 4K UHD video and noise-free sound.
Super-smooth video with options
This webcam captures 4K at 30 fps (frames per second), and it can capture HD at even higher frame rates. 1080p video hits 60 fps while 720p runs at an impressive 90 fps. You can adjust these settings on the fly to optimize your video calls.
Enhanced by HDR
Whether you're on your porch in direct sunlight or in a dim office space, the webcam's RightLight 3 feature automatically adjusts the brightness to account for ambient light in your room. HDR (high dynamic range) boosts color and contrast for a lively, eye-catching image that pops.
Make fine adjustments with an app
You can further customize your presentation with the optional Logi Tune app. It lets you tweak color, zoom, field of view, and manual focus to make sure your feed is exactly the way you want it.
The webcam's built-in dual omnidirectional microphones pick up detailed audio within 3.2 feet. They feature noise-cancellation to make sure your voice comes through clearly while filtering out distractions, from traffic rumbling by outside to the kids playing in the other room.
- webcam with 4K UHD video capture for professional video conferencing
- captures 4K @ 30 fps, 1080p @ 60 fps, and 720p @ 90 fps
- RightLight 3 automatically adjusts to ambient lighting to help you look your best
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) provides extended contrast, color, and brightness
- 5X digital zoom with autofocus
- diagonal FOV (field of view): 90°, 78°, or 65°
- built-in dual omnidirectional microphones with noise-cancellation
- capture clear sound within 3.2 feet
- LED activity light lets you know when the webcam is in use
- compatible with Windows Hello™ facial recognition — just look into the webcam lens to log in to your computer
- optional Logi Tune app adds color adjustment, manual focus, and more
- requires Windows® 7 or later (Windows 8.1 or higher for resolutions higher than 1080p)
- MacOS® 10.10 or later
- Chrome OS™ version 29.0.1547.70 or later
- 2 GB RAM or more required for 1080p streaming (1 GB for 720p)
- free USB port (USB 3.0 required for 4K recording and streaming)
General info & included accessories:
- includes adjustable mounting clip
- integrated thread allows you to connect alternative mounts (sold separately)
- includes attachable privacy shutter
- includes travel bag
- USB-C input with included USB-A to USB-C cable
- supports USB 2.0 or USB 3.0
- 4-1/16"W x 1-1/16"H x 1-1/16"D (webcam); 1-7/16"W x 3/4"H x 2-1/2"D (mounting clip)
- weight: 2.22 oz. (webcam); 1.55 oz. (mounting clip)
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # 960-001390
What's in the box:
- 4K webcam (black) with attached universal mounting clip
- Privacy shutter
- Cloth travel bag
- 83" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and USB-C on other end)
- Setup Guide
- Use Guidelines
- Important Safety Compliance and Warranty Information
Customer reviews for Logitech 4K Pro Webcam
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Logitech 4K Pro Webcam
Overview: The Logitech 4K Pro Webcam (960-001390) is a compact web camera that fits atop your computer monitor or laptop, and gives you professional quality images for video conferences. It can capture 4K video at 30 fps or Full HD (1080p) video at 60 fps. The camera features RightLight 3 and HDR (High Dynamic Range) technologies, plus a variable field of view to frame yourself to meet your needs. The 4K Pro Webcam has an adjustable (and removable) mounting clip, and comes with a privacy shutter, a long USB-C power cable, and a cloth travel bag. The webcam is 4" wide, 1" high, and 1" deep, and weighs only 3 ounces.
Video Quality: The 4K Pro Webcam lets you choose the video quality to suit your needs. It has a high quality 4K sensor, auto focus, and a glass lens. You can select from the following video options:
- 4K (DCI Native): 4096 x 2160 pixels @ 30 fps frame rate
- 4K UHD (16:9): 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 30 fps frame rate
- Full HD 1080p: 1920 x 1080 pixels @ 30 fps or 60 fps frame rate
- HD 720p: 1280 x 720 pixels @ 30 fps, 60 fps, or 90 fps frame rate
Notes: Windows 8.1 or higher is required for resolutions greater than 1080p. 720p/90fps must be supported by the application.
Rightlight 3 with HDR: RightLight™ 3 with HDR is a form of exposure compensation that makes your videos clearer in various lighting situations (low light to direct sunlight). RightLight 3 adjusts for work environments that are too dark or too bright. As lighting conditions change, RightLight 3 continuously adjusts to provide you with the best video quality possible. HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology captures images simultaneously at multiple exposures and combines the images to create a balanced exposure. With brighter dark spots and darker bright spots, the video image is more visible, especially when the lighting is less than ideal.
Variable Field of View: The 4K Pro Webcam works with the Logi Tune downloadable app, which lets you choose from three diagonal Field of View (dFOV) settings to perfectly frame your video. With Logi Tune, you can turn on Auto Brightness and Auto White Balance, and make adjustments to picture contrast, color saturation, and sharpness. In the app, you can choose from three preset dFOV settings:
- Focus on You: The 65° dFOV is the most close-up field of view which is ideal for face-to-face conversations. It provides optimal eye contact, and focuses on you, rather than your background.
- Balanced Frame: The 78° preset gives you a wider view of your work environment while maintaining a fairly close view of your head and shoulders.
- Full Context: The 90° dFOV preset is a wide-angle view, which shows more of your background. This is the best setting to use if there is important content behind or beside you.
Note: The camera also supports 5x digital zoom.
Dual Microphones: The Webcam is equipped with dual omni-directional microphones on the front panel of the camera. The dual microphone array clearly captures stereo audio from up to one meter away. Advanced noise cancelling technology eliminates background sounds and focuses the audio on your voice.
Mounting Options: The included mounting clip is dual-hinged, allowing you to attach the webcam to your display or laptop, or place it on your desk top. The clip will accommodate monitors up to 2" deep. When the clip is removed, you can attach the camera to your own tripod or camera mount via the 1/4"-20 tripod thread.
Privacy Shutter: Included with the 4K Pro Webcam is a clip-on privacy shutter. The shutter attaches to the top of the camera, and has a hinged panel that can be flipped down to cover the lens when you want privacy.
Note: Keep in mind that the privacy shutter only covers the lens, and does not shut off the microphones.
Compatibility: The 4K Pro Webcam supported by Windows 7 (requires driver), Windows 8/8.1, and Windows 10, as well as Mac OS 10.8 or later (Chromebook Version 29.0.1547.70, Platform 4319.79.0 or later). It requires a 2.4 GHz Intel Core2 Duo processor and 2 GB RAM or more. Connection Type: USB 2.0, 3.0, 3.1, or Type C.
Windows Hello: The webcam supports Windows Hello facial recognition technology, which automatically logs you in without a password. Instead of trying to remember passwords, just look directly into the lens and you're instantly logged in.
2 questions already asked