About the JBL PartyBox 110 with 2 JBL Wireless Mics
Do that duet
Do that duet
The JBL PartyBox 110 lets you start the party by streaming tunes wirelessly from your smartphone. Then take it up a notch with the included pair of JBL wireless mics and matching receiver. You and a friend can burst into song. Then level up again by plugging in your guitar to accompany yourselves! And all while the PartyBox 110 bedazzles with its colorful light show.
Big sound all around
The PartyBox 110 features two 5-1/4" woofers and two 2-1/4" tweeters for a big, bold sound. Selectable Bass Boost lets you add more bump to the low frequencies. Need more? You can wirelessly pair two of these speakers for a wider two-channel stereo or just to double the volume.
JBL PartyBox app
Get the most from your PartyBox 110 with the free control app. It lets you adjust the EQ and control the volume remotely. Select the patterns and colors for the speaker's light display. Adjust the music for karaoke. The app even lets you throw in sound effects preset for your DJ sets, like dog barks and handclaps.
The PartyBox 110 has a built-in slot to hold your smartphone or tablet upright, making it easier to operate.
JBL wireless mics
Just plug the included JBL wireless mic receiver into the PartyBox. Turn on the included wireless mics and cut loose. The receiver balances both mics, so you don't have to worry about setting levels.
These rugged mics reject ambient sound, and they're feedback-resistant. And they have a range of up to 32 feet from the receiver, so you and your partner can work the room as you sing.
More connections, more music
You can connect various sound sources directly to the PartyBox 110. The speaker has two 1/4" jacks — one for the included wireless mic receiver (or a wired microphone), and another for a guitar. Both the mic and guitar inputs have independent gain control.
Plug a flash drive full of party mixes into the rear-panel USB port. There's also a 3.5mm stereo minijack input for another compatible audio source.
Portability and power
The PartyBox 110 has a built-in rechargeable battery that can deliver up to 12 hours of operation. And it comes with a detachable AC power cord, so you can keep the sound and light show going indefinitely.
JBL PartyBox 110:
- two 5-1/4" woofers and two 2-1/4" tweeters
- frequency response: 45-20,000 Hz
- 160 watts RMS of built-in amplification
- built-in Bluetooth 5.1 for streaming music from your mobile device
- stereo minijack input for portable devices
- stereo minijack aux output for daisy-chaining additional PartyBox speakers
- two 1/4" inputs for microphone and guitar
- independent gain controls
- USB port for flash drives
- integrated slot to hold smartphone or tablet
- IPX4-rated splashproof
- built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 12 hours
- detachable AC charging cable
- 11-9/16"W x 22-5/16"H x 11-11/16"D
JBL PartyBox app:
- free download from Apple® App Store and Google Play
- wirelessly pair two JBL PartyBox 110 speakers for two-channel stereo or for double volume
- sound effect presets
- selectable light show patterns and colors
- karaoke settings
- bass boost
Pair of wireless dynamic microphones:
- cardioid pattern for noise rejection and feedback resistance
- frequency response: 65-15,000 Hz
- 2 "AA" batteries per mic (included)
- 2" diameter x 9-1/4"H (each)
Wireless UHF dual-channel mic receiver:
- range: up to 32 feet from receiver to mic
- 1/4" unbalanced output
- built-in rechargeable battery (USB-C recharging cable included)
- up to 6 hours of operation
- 15/16"W x 2-13/16"H x 2"D
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the box:
- This JBL bundle inlcudes 2 individually boxed items:
- PartyBox 110:
- Bluetooth portable speaker
- 6' AC power cord
- Pole-mount cover (pre-installed)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card/Safety Instructions
- Dual Wireless Microphone System:
- 2 Hand-held wireless microphones
- Wireless receiver
- 12" USB cable (type-A to type-C)
- 4 AA Batteries
- Safety & Warranty information
Customer reviews for JBL PartyBox 110 with 2 JBL Wireless Mics
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL PartyBox 110 with 2 JBL Wireless Mics
Features & specs
|Weather Resistance||Splash-resistant (IPX4)|
|Power and Battery Info|
|Built-in Battery||Y (12 hours)|
|Charges External Device Via USB||No|
|Runs On AC Power||Yes|
|Bluetooth Version And Supported Audio Formats|
|Other Wireless Features|
|Unison Pairing (Party Mode)||No|
|Woofer Type||Plastic Cone|
|Amplification (Watts RMS)||160|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Bundle Overview: The JBL PartyBox 110 & Wireless Mic Bundle includes a JBL PartyBox 110 powered Bluetooth speaker and a JBL Dual Wireless Microphone System that's designed specifically for use with JBL PartyBox speakers.
JBL PartyBox 110
Splashproof & Portable: The JBL PartyBox 110 is splashproof (IPX4 rating) for safe placement on the deck or by the pool (it can handle light water spray). A rubber cover protects the speaker's USB, Aux, and Mic/Guitar inputs. Two integrated carry handles make it easy to transport the JBL PartyBox 110 speaker.
JBL Signature Sound with TWS: The JBL PartyBox 110 is equipped with two 2.25" dome tweeters and dual 5.25" cone woofers powered by a built-in 160 watt amplifier for dynamic JBL signature sound with clear highs and deep bass. There is rear-firing port and Bass Boost function which helps enhance the powered speaker's bass performance. True Wireless Stereo uses Bluetooth to wirelessly link two PartyBox speakers together as a stereo pair for even bigger, bolder sound.
Light & Sound Effects: The JBL PartyBox 110 features lighting effects that create a dazzling light show synced with the beat of the music. You can choose from 5 Light Modes - Flash, Rock, Flow, Cross, or Ripple. You can customize the color of the lightshow or have it randomly cycle through all available colors. The PartyBox 110 also features a variety of sound effects for your music. You can select from Horn, Clapping & Cheering, Booing, DJ Scratching, Dog Barking, and more.
JBL PartyBox App: Use the JBL PartyBox App (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 7.0+) to control speaker with your compatible smartphone or tablet device. You'll be able to personalize and control the PartyBox 110 from your compatible mobile device. The app also provides software updates and product support.
- Playback Controls: You can Play, Pause and Skip music tracks.
- Audio Settings: Adjust Volume, Bass, Treble, Echo, and Bass Boost.
- Customize Lightshow: Customize Lightshow effect and color.
- Sound Effects: Select between Sound Effect presets.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: The JBL PartyBox 110 is equipped with built-in Bluetooth 5.1 with support for wireless audio streaming (A2DP 1.3) and playback control (AVRCP 1.6). You'll be able to stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content on Bluetooth source device (such as your smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop) to the PartyBox 110. You'll also be able to control basic playback functions such as Play, Pause, & Skip from the speaker. You will continue to use your Bluetooth-enabled device for advanced music navigation and to view song/artist/album information.
Note: The JBL PartyBox 110 does not support Bluetooth hands-free communication for making and answering phone calls.
USB Port: The JBL PartyBox 110 features a USB (type-A) port for connection of a USB mass storage class (MSC) device, such as a USB thumbdrive. The PartyBox 110 supports playback of MP3 (8-48kHz; 8-320kbps), WMA (8-48kHz; 5-320kbps), and WAV (8-48kHz; 16/24-bit) music files loaded onto a compatible USB MSC device formatted in FAT16 or FAT32. The USB port (rated at 5V/2.1A) can also be used to charge a USB-enabled portable devices, like your smartphone or tablet.
Note: The USB port does not support playback of Apple iOS or Android OS devices.
Aux Input & Output: The JBL PartyBox 110 is outfitted with a 3.5mm Aux input for connecting an external audio source. The stereo 3.5mm output can be used to daisy-chain two PartyBox speakers together to create bigger sound or connect a recording device.
Mic & Guitar Inputs: The JBL PartyBox offers a 1/4" Mic and 1/4" Guitar input to really get your party started. The Mic and Guitar input each have an independent gain control.
- Optional Wired Mic: The JBL PBM100 (sold separately) is a wired dynamic microphone designed for vocal performances and engineered to be used with the JBL PartyBox speaker. The PBM100 can be plugged directly into a JBL PartyBox and is ready for use, with no setup required.
- Wireless Mic Kit: The JBL Wireless Microphone Kit (included) lets you add dual hand-held, wireless microphones to the JBL PartyBox speaker. Both microphones are pre-paired to the included wireless receiver for plug-and-play convenience. The wireless receiver plugs directly into your PartyBox's mic jack, and provides a wireless range of up to 32', letting you move around freely while singing or speaking.
Rechargeable Battery: The JBL PartyBox 110 is powered by a built-in, lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery (36Wh) that can provides up to 12 hours of playback time. The included 6' detachable AC power cord can be plugged into an AC wall outlet to recharge the battery. It takes approximately 3.5 hours to full recharge the battery.
Note: The 12 hour battery playback time is only for reference and may vary depending on music content and battery aging after numerous charging and discharging cycles. It's achievable with a predefined music source, light show switch off, volume level at 7 and BT streaming source.
Auto Standby: The JBL PartyBox 110 will automatically enter Standby mode after 20 minutes of no audio signal or operation.
Mounting Options: The JBL PartyBox 110 features built-in 3/4" pole mount adapter that lets you place the Bluetooth powered speaker on a stand (sold separately - see Accessories Tab). It can also be positioned on the floor, a table-top, or other stable flat mounting surface. The speaker can be mounted vertically or horizontally (it only supports vertical mounting on a stand or pole).
JBL Dual Wireless Microphone System
Wireless Mic System: The JBL Wireless Microphone kit lets you add dual hand-held, wireless microphones to your JBL PartyBox. Both microphones are pre-paired to the included wireless receiver for plug-and-play convenience. The wireless receiver plugs directly into your PartyBox's mic jack, and provides a wireless range of up to 32 feet, letting you move around freely while singing or speaking. Both mics are pre-configured for simultaneous use with the receiver, making them less susceptible to interference and feedback.
Microphones: The two condenser microphones feature a cardioid polar pattern that's designed for vocal use, and include a convenient On/Off switch on the mic chassis. Each microphone has a frequency response of 65Hz-15kHz for full-range vocal clarity, and uses 2 AA batteries (included).
Receiver: The included wireless receiver features a standard 1/4" plug that connects to the microphone input on your PartyBox, or into most portable PA systems or mixers. The receiver is powered by an internal rechargeable battery that provides up to 6 hours of use. Recharging is done via the included USB cable connected to a USB power supply (sold separately). The wireless receiver and microphones work on a UHF frequency band between 470-960MHz.