About the PSB CS1000
Great sound, right where you want it
Great sound, right where you want it
The PSB CS1000 outdoor speakers are built to provide amazing sound quality in the most challenging environments. These weather-proof speakers deliver crisp highs with their 1" titanium dome tweeters. And the 6-1/2" woofer pumps out deep bass with a forward facing port and a plug you can remove to add bass punch. Each CS1000 has a bracket that lets you mount it horizontally or vertically. Once mounted, each speaker can be swiveled to direct the sound wherever you like.
PSB Canada knows as much about harsh weather as they do about high fidelity. The sturdy interior of the CS1000 cabinet features extensive bracing to put a damper on vibration. All materials are tough enough to withstand temperature and moisture extremes. Other protective measures include their UV resistant enclosure, rust-proof speaker terminals and rubber seals and gaskets. These speakers will provide years of music enjoyment whether you're out listening on your urban terrace, on the boat dock or just cooling off in your toddler's pool.
- weather-proof design for full or partial exposure
- 1" titanium dome tweeter
- 6-1/2" ceramic filled polypropylene woofer
- frequency response 45-23,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity 88 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- 150 watts RMS
- bass reflex (ported) design
- 5-way binding posts
- rust-proof terminals with rubber weather seal
- rigid construction to reduce vibration
- paintable aluminum grilles
- flexible bracket system for vertical and horizontal mounting and dual-axis rotation
- front facing port with removable rubber plug
- 9-1/4"W x 12-1/4"H x 11-3/4"D (including bracket)
- weight: 10 lbs.
- warranty: 5 Years
- MFR # CS1000 BLK
What's in the box:
- 2 Black outdoor speakers
- 2 Detachable grilles (installed)
- Mounting bracket (installed)
- Phase plug (installed)
- Rubber terminal cover (installed)
- Four M6 set-screws
- Owner's Guide (Eng/Fre/Spa/Ge)
Customer reviews for PSB CS1000
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the PSB CS1000
Features & specs
|Tweeter Size (inches)||1|
|Midrange Size (inches)||N/A|
|Woofer Size (inches)||6.5|
|Power Range (watts)||20-150|
|Frequency Response||45-23k Hz|
|Connector Type||Binding post|
|Bracket Included||Adjustable bracket|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
Weatherproof Enclosure : The PSB CS1000 features a rugged, weatherproof design to bring high-end audio performance to any outdoor environment or commercial installation.The CS1000's durable build features a thick-walled UV-resistant polypropylene cabinet, an aluminum grille, and rustproof terminals with a rubber cover for protection from the elements. The speaker also comes with a removable aluminum (metal-mesh) grille.
- Ported: The CS1000 utilizes a bass reflex cabinet with a front firing port for greater efficiency and bigger bass response. A rubber phase plug is also provided for tighter, accurate bass reproduction.
- Non-Resonant: The CS1000's cabinet utilizes extensive internal enclosure ribbing for extra stiffness to prevent resonance.
Note: The PSB CS1000 outdoor speaker is available in a black or white finish. The enclosure and grille are both paintable.
Two-Way Driver Design: The all-weather, outdoor PSB CS1000 loudspeaker is specially designed to bring PSB's renowned sonic performance to wide-open indoor or outdoor spaces. The CS1000 outdoor speaker's two-way system includes a 6.5"woofer with a clay/ceramic injection-filled polypropylene cone and rubber surround that complements a 1" titanium dome tweeter to deliver full-range music reproduction. The tweeter utilizes an acoustical waveguide to deliver, more even high frequency response. The tweeter and woofer are crossed over at 2,200 Hz.
- 1" Tweeter: The CS1000 feature a single 1" titanium dome tweeter with a ferrofluid neodymium magnet.
- 6.5" Woofer: The CS1000 features a 6.5" clay/ceramic filled injection-molded polypropylene woofer with a rubber surround.
Gold-Plated Binding Posts: The gold-plated binding posts will accept bare wire (16-12-gauge), pin connectors, spade connectors, and banana plugs (single only). The speaker terminals are spaced to far apart to use dual banana plugs. The speaker's binding posts are color-coded (red/black) for easy identification between positive and negative. The CS1000 includes a rubber terminal protective cover to protect the speaker's gold-plated speaker terminals from the harsh elements of the outdoors.
Mounting Options: The PSB CS1000 is the ideal speaker for a range of residential and commercial environments, including decks and patios, retail stores, restaurants, hotels, and fitness centers. PSB engineers designed a fully adjustable, dual-rotational bracket system to allow for multiple mounting options, even in difficult places. Thanks to this highly flexible bracket, the CS1000 can be mounted vertically or horizontally and rotated up to 90 degrees on one axis and 170 degrees on the other axis.
8 questions already asked