About the RapcoHorizon Roadhog
Roadhog cables roll out smooth
RapcoHorizon built their Roadhog microphone cables to stand up to the touring life. Each cable features a core of dual 20-gauge pure copper center conductors, surrounded by pure copper braided shielding that rejects noise. Outside, you'll find a flexible PVC jacket that resists kinking and rolls out smoothly. Black Neutrik XLR connectors ensure a tight connection and excellent signal flow.
- 20-gauge pure copper center conductors
- matte PVC jacket
- pure copper conductor and shield
- XLR connectors
- 95% shield coverage
- .295" outer diameter
- capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- conductor/shield capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- characteristic impedance: 70 ohms nominal
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23 ohms/1000'
- warranty: limited lifetime
- MFR # HOGMPRO-10
What's in the box:
- 10' Microphone cable terminated by an XLR connector on each end
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Customer reviews for RapcoHorizon Roadhog
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the RapcoHorizon Roadhog
The RapcoHorizon Roadhog replaces these items