About the DJI BS60 Intelligent Battery Station
Always be ready to fly
The DJI BS60 battery station quick-charges up to eight TB60 flight batteries and four remote controller batteries simultaneously, so you can keep one or more Matrice 300 drones airborne throughout a long mission. The charging station is mounted inside a rugged carrying case for easy portability, with wheels and extendable handle for rolling on flat surfaces.
- quick-charges up to eight TB60 flight batteries and four remote controller batteries simultaneously
- rugged carrying case with convenient handle
- wheels and extendable handle for rolling on flat surfaces
- warranty: 6 months
- MFR # CP.EN.00000224.01
What's in the box:
- Battery station
- AC Power cable
Customer reviews for DJI BS60 Intelligent Battery Station
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI BS60 Intelligent Battery Station
Overview: The DJI BS60 Intelligent Battery Station is a portable and easy way to charge, store, and transport your DJI Matrice 300 aerial drone flight and controller batteries (not included). The Intelligent Battery Station can store up to eight TB60 batteries, while simultaneously charging up to four of them along with four DJI WB37 controller batteries. The BS60 Intelligent Battery Station can fully charge two TB60 flight batteries in approximately 60 minutes, and can charge them to 20%-90% capacity in approximately 30 minutes.
- The DJI BS60 Intelligent Battery Station can only be used for charging DJI TB60 flight batteries and DJI WB37 controller batteries for a DJI Matrice 300 RTK aerial drone.
- The DJI BS60 requires a 220-240VAC outlet for powering the battery station.
Transportation: The heavy-duty DJI BS60 Intelligent Battery Station features a carry-handle, along with built-in wheels and a retractable pull-handle for easy transportation.
Protection: The BS60 includes built-in circuits to protect against Short Circuit, Over Voltage, Over Current, Temperature, and Anti-Backflow.
- Storage Space: Eight TB60 Intelligent Flight Batteries, four WB37 controller batteries, and the AC power cable
- Charging Slots: Four TB60 Intelligent Flight Batteries and four WB37 controller batteries
- Maximum Load: 26 lbs.
- Input Power: 220-240VAC 50/60 Hz
- Output Power: Up to 992 watts
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 104°F
- Charging Time (2 flight batteries): Approximately 60 mins
- Dimensions: Width: 20.08", Height: 9.92", Depth: 15.87"
- Weight (unloaded): 18 lbs.